Anyone install this? Ever hear of it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I came across this company with rave reviews for their mounting options. But it looks like to install into a 2003 LX I would need to drill into the dash. Anyone install one of these? Thoughts? Reviewers love their stuff, btw.

I’ve lobbied for someone to print a pop socket dash mount since pop sockets got so popular. There is only small space in a 100 for a phone where it either doesnt cover a button or block access to something else and it would be awesome to get in and hang my phone rather than dropping it into a cup holder.

I am not against drilling into the dash per se. But I do think replacing the single din radio with a touch screen head unit may be preferable

Single DIN?

Yeah, I know what single DIN is, I just didn't know any landcruiser after 1991 had one.

Yeah, I know what single DIN is, I just didn't know any landcruiser after 1991 had one.
Maybe it is double. The point is that I want to set up a touchscreen and the built in nav on the 2003 won't work. So single, double - they are all the same concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom