Anyone ever Rhino Lined a Roll Bar - Your Thoughts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking about doing mine ... Problem is: My freakin roll bar is made out of ground pipe. Maybe if I rhino lined it then it may look ok.

Joe:)

I have done a few and it works very well. Down here we have to have them padded so I have covered them in roll bar padding, taped it on even and then had it Rhino Coated, worked very well. Looked great.

My friend did his a few years ago. Looks like s*** when it starts peeling off. Probably okay if you never plan to get the cage into a tree or rock, but every scratch starts a peel.

I saw it done on a set of sliders on a heep and I thought it looked good. The sliders doubled as running boards so they were non slip. Now if they ever hit a rock I'm sure the stuff would just peel off.

Kevin

I disagree.

I did mine and it has held up very nicely, very tough. Used Herculiner, cleaned it well and also used their UV protective stuff. I will definetly use it when I go with a family metaltech cage. It all comes down to Prep, prep, prep.

your rollbar being made of "ground pipe" is a whole other issue.....

Noah

I have done the outside of my rig and never clear coated it and I could never keep it clean it always looked dirty. just make sure you clear coat

Hate it!

But..........................................WHY???????????????????????:confused:

no scratch coating, tough and durable, don't like padding, good grip when climbing in and around vehicle, I like the way it looks, those are my reasons....

OK. Asked and answered.

It is like a brillo pad and will gives a good strawberry if you rub against it. It fades

noahs a different cat though so you cant take him seriously

ever

I think this will be the first time i really dont like something noah did. That Herculiner gives no love to skin! But i would have to say if someone was to do a bedliner on a cage i would say Herculiner. Its by far the strongest in my opinion and from what i have seen on trucks that come in to my shop and i have used on my own rigs. sorry noah but hey the rest of your rig makes me jealous! :)

I think this will be the first time (and many many more to come im sure)i really dont like something noah did. . sorry noah but hey your rig sucks! :)

fixed it for ya

Hey Cam,

I am the kid that kicked your ass over on that silly little big wheel of yours! :)

As for the rest of you I think you're super.

and no, I'm not right in the head at all.

Noah
untitled 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom