Any used OEM 460 skid plate for sale? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a used 2013 GX460 a while back and when I took it in for an oil change I noticed the skid plate was missing a few days later. Dealer refuses to admit their techs forgot to put it back so now I'm here hoping to find one. The cheaper the better. Thanks!

Where in Texas are you? I have been planning on upgrading my skids soon and my OEM one will be available.

I'm probably 3 hours from you so not sure if you're up for that. If you are, I'll PM you when I get the skids and you can have my old one.

Wow! Quite a market for front skid plates this week!!

Sure is haha, wish the 4runner ones would fit. Different part numbers so I don't think they will. Plenty of those locally.
That's interesting because I believe several aftermarket skid plate fabricators list their skids as fitting both 5th Gen 4R's and GX460's.
That should indicate that minimum, the bolt pattern should be the same.

That's interesting because I believe several aftermarket skid plate fabricators list their skids as fitting both 5th Gen 4R's and GX460's.
That should indicate that minimum, the bolt pattern should be the same.
Yea those were my thoughts as well, until I started looking into the part #'s. Both look almost the same except for one thing.

If they fit, I have an OEM engine skid (both pieces) from a 2019 that you can have for the shipping cost. Someone smarter than me needs to chime in for the fitment issue. I'm in Cleveland, Tennessee.

If they fit, I have an OEM engine skid (both pieces) from a 2019 that you can have for the shipping cost. Someone smarter than me needs to chime in for the fitment issue. I'm in Cleveland, Tennessee.
I put the 4Runner TRD KDSS compatible skid plate on mine. Bolted right on. The mid-engine plate is the exact same part. I still had mine in the garage from my TRD Pro 4R and put it next to the GX plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom