Any interest in an "FJ40's Only" Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out, my daughter has a volleyball game in Helena this Saturday, the coach just sent an email on Monday evening.

:bang::censor:

I'm in, what day are we planning? Have you pre ran it yet

This Saturday, check out post one on this thread for the update.

I have not prerun all of this trail but I have run about 75% of it.

This Saturday, check out post one on this thread for the update.

I have not prerun all of this trail but I have run about 75% of it.
Sounds good, didn't see the day only the tod at 8:30. Also, where at in 4corners. I'm gettin old and tunnel vision and might not see a parking lot full of 40's.

How about the gas station by Mama Macs... is that the name? Its on the south west corner of the main 4 corners intersection.

this weekend Sept 8th? can't make it, going to Idaho Falls to pick up a 60 series.

Maybe another weekend is better?

Ron, we could still go play! Or open it to other lesser vehicles

Maybe another weekend is better?

Ron, we could still go play! Or open it to other lesser vehicles
Drew, I'm up for most anything. Either day works or even both! The weather sounds like it's going to hold for a bit yet but the number of weekends left is dwindling rapidly. Let us know.

Okay ladies and gents. My gut says lets postpone. I'll do my homework and set something up for next summer that gives everyone some more heads up on the date and trail. This will be a fun trip when we can get a bunch of 40's out there.

Ron, lets hit something up soon bud.

Well, I've got a new battery in the 40, planned for this weekend and pretty weather. Come on everybody, lets get something going tomorrow

Hey Ron, I found you!! I had been checking my computer all night looking for a new post for going out tomorrow? Maybe put a new post out there to see if anyone else bites?

Interested for next summer, unless someone needs to highball Wild Bill... The run in CO was a great event, even though we didn't quite break the record of most 40's in one spot. It was close though . I have seen a few 40's up here in the Flathead Valley, but they're not out much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom