Any interest in an "FJ40's Only" Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No need to be a member, just need to have a 40.

Looking for interest, then we will set the date, time and trail.

I thought it was 4X

could be interested depending on the when and where.

Is there a first come first served list for empty seats for those of us that don't have a 40. Not that I want to ride in a 40 or anything....you know...I'm asking for a friend....

40's Only...

its-so-simple-pjuxqr.jpg

I can't make any guarantees, but I'm interested.

Update on Post #1 with a running list of interested (but not necessarily committed) drivers. Looks like it could be a great group. This is your chance to invite that neighbor who has a 40 tucked away to a 406 event and get them out in the dirt. My neighbor has 4 cruisers... a 40, 62, 80 and 100. I gotta' get him out on the trail. We will intentionally run an easy trail for newbs.

I was looking at Fairy Lake in the Bridgers, thoughts? Too easy? Like Subaru grade? FJC grade? :worms:(just poking A. A. Ron)

Hey now easy on the FJC comments haha but really, fairy lake is basically a dirt road so I would suggest something a little more difficult. Maybe flathead pass?

Update on Post #1 with a running list of interested (but not necessarily committed) drivers. Looks like it could be a great group. This is your chance to invite that neighbor who has a 40 tucked away to a 406 event and get them out in the dirt. My neighbor has 4 cruisers... a 40, 62, 80 and 100. I gotta' get him out on the trail. We will intentionally run an easy trail for newbs.

I was looking at Fairy Lake in the Bridgers, thoughts? Too easy? Like Subaru grade? FJC grade? :worms:(just poking A. A. Ron)
Fairy lakes is Subaru grade

Is there anything centrally located that would work? West of Bozo, East of the Zoo, I guess it would depend on where a lot of the people are located really. I know there are a ton of 40's out this way in the western side of the state.

We all know that 40's don't like to drive very far very fast.

I was planning to do Flathead Pass on Saturday morning as a quick shake down for my new-to-me 40.

I plan to prerun this trail this upcoming week/weekend if anyone can swing a mid week trail run. Most likely Friday after lunch.

Interested!

Well, unfortunately for me but fortunately for someone else I need to give up my seat with REZARF this weekend. Have fun. Looking for pics!

Okay lets get a hard head count...

Who is in? Details are on page one, post one.

This is an easy trail that any 40 can do in stock form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom