Any classified to buy landcruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Newbie over here,recently move drom PR to florida and used to offroad with a 1st gen 4 runner there,want to try a landcruisre here ,any help ?

Welcome to Mud. There are quite a few clubs in your area, just scroll down to check one out. Plenty of nice people here to interact with.

Check out here for the clubhouse list: North American Clubhouses - East Region

Welcome to Florida... you should go to Bring A Trailor (BAT) website. A bidding site that has lots of top notch and not so top notch inventory by sellers nationally. to find your next Landcruiser this site is a must. Make sure to put in your requirements make, model year and link it to your email. You will be informed when new inventory comes in. The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer

Not sure where PR is but Florida sucks for off roading. I find myself planning long trips north and west. Are you looking for a stock rig or one already built? By the way welcome :flipoff2:

Not sure where PR is but Florida sucks for off roading. I find myself planning long trips north and west. Are you looking for a stock rig or one already built? By the way welcome :flipoff2:

I believe they are referring to Puerto Rico.

3 out of the 4 people who have stopped me and offered to buy my rig wanted to take it to Puerto Rico (PR ;)). They all tell me that the off roading there is fantastic. Guess it feels like when I left California (CA)

PR is Puerto Rico.yes my plan is run trips to somewhere out florida with family.about the truck kind of depend what is for the money.QUOTE="Irish Reiver, post: 12423326, member: 113004"]
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom