Is vintageteqparts.com a reliable website to buy from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey mud,

I made an order on vitageteqparts.com, around December. I found the website due to ToyotaMatt who has been posting on this website for a while. I made a decently sized order and I have heard nothing back. My question is did I get scammed? Is ToyotaMatt reliable? and has anyone received orders from vitageteqparts before? I want to let people know before they order that something sketchy might be going on.

I have reached out through the website and on here to toyotaMatt but he has not answered my messages. Yet I have seen him post about new items here only a couple of weeks ago.

He's a standup guy, I had part for the 40 on order without any action and when if finally got him he let me know it was a backorder and refunded me when I found it elsewhere. Keep pecking away and he will eventually answer, I think he is a one man band and gets covered up.

Hey mud,

I made an order on vitageteqparts.com, around December. I found the website due to ToyotaMatt who has been posting on this website for a while. I made a decently sized order and I have heard nothing back. My question is did I get scammed? Is ToyotaMatt reliable? and has anyone received orders from vitageteqparts before? I want to let people know before they order that something sketchy might be going on.

I have reached out through the website and on here to toyotaMatt but he has not answered my messages. Yet I have seen him post about new items here only a couple of weeks ago.

i replied back to you via MUD PM ,

please review the notes there when you see this post

thanks ..

Thread closed to limit replies as this isn't tech. Please PM each other for any further issues.

Thanks

Your friendly 80'ss Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom