Any ARB dealers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Talk to Will at Sierra Expeditions

Did you try calling ARB support? I found them very helpful when I had an issue with a broken part. Otherwise I’d recommend Wil at SE as well.
I had a similar situation with an IPF light switch they sent me a 35 dollar switch for free even though I purchased the light over 5 years ago

Talk to Will at Sierra Expeditions

I've talked to Will a few times, they can't seem to get the right part... I'll try again but everytime he tells me they have the horizontal pole, it ends up being the vertical pole. Unless they are the same and they are all marked as vertical? I haven't looked at them side by side close enough to determine. I will do that.

Call ARB over the years they have been over the top with customer service.

Which number do you call? I have emailed their customer service a few times with no response.

I've talked to Will a few times, they can't seem to get the right part... I'll try again but everytime he tells me they have the horizontal pole, it ends up being the vertical pole. Unless they are the same and they are all marked as vertical? I haven't looked at them side by side close enough to determine. I will do that.

Which number do you call? I have emailed their customer service a few times with no response.

IIRC I called ARB in Washington state

Calling is best IMO when it comes to getting customer service and getting issues solved quickly.

I've talked to Will a few times, they can't seem to get the right part... I'll try again but everytime he tells me they have the horizontal pole, it ends up being the vertical pole. Unless they are the same and they are all marked as vertical?

I feel like the poles are the same.

when I first got my 40 in 2004, I found them every helpful as well

but they didn't want to help me when I called last week 😕 - needed a part for an older locker

:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom