Another FJ40 build from the ground up and it only took a week! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay guys, help me make a decision. How many of you would like a model of these? I'd be printing them at 1:24 scale. That's about 6" front to back. Have to decide if I want to buy my own 3D printer. If enough people would like these, I could model up other trucks too. 45s, 60, 80s. You know the drill. I even build them straight first and save that version. So I could print normal versions too. Same size.

So let me know.

I’m in for 40 or 45.

40!!

I'd love to have one of those 40's sitting on my desk.

I'd be in for a couple! Always good gifts and of course need one for the garage!
Straight or the cartoon version!

Keep the requests coming. It'll help decide on buying the printer to do these. I don't ever want to go through what I did with the first printer again. What a mess. I requested 10 and 3 were so badly broken in the shipping I couldn't repair them. Couldn't even get my money back. So. It may be a while but keep this up so I can convince the wife it's a wise purchase.

Where do I send money?

Where do I send money?
None yet. If this becomes an ordering session, I'll move it to Classifieds where it belongs. I'll attach it to my sig then too. I still have to come up with a price. One I'm sure everybody won't like. It is a one of a kind piece for each person. Anyway, keep letting me know who's interested and hopefully I'll get enough to demand ordering the printer.

Couple more from the past! I always loved those old shirts.

0DA96D0B-EAFA-4775-ABCE-CBCF2BAF591D.jpeg

3AF17E28-E9E4-4331-A448-0B5EE620535C.jpeg

I would be interested in a FJ40 or 45, maybe both. Would getting a 1963 to 1970ish version be possible?
That would be possible but not likely. Sorry, but taking the time to make those type changes just wouldn't be worth it in the long run. Time would be much better spent creating a new truck.

I’d be in for a 45 😉, or a 40 if that’s all you decide to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom