Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At least y'all have good barbecue.
The balance of bbq to riding isn’t even close.
No one has massive dookie stoppage because they’ve had too many good turns in pow.

I can bring meat to you, can you bring the slopes to me?

I appreciate you being nice and all.
But yes, the best meat you can eat is here, I’d rather have a couple feet of fresh thank you.

The balance of bbq to riding isn’t even close.
No one has massive dookie stoppage because they’ve had too many good turns in pow.

I can bring meat to you, can you bring the slopes to me?

I appreciate you being nice and all.
But yes, the best meat you can eat is here, I’d rather have a couple feet of fresh thank you.
As an aside, I was born in the foothills of Tahoe. Learned to ski at 3. Discovered snowboarding when it was invented. Was a sponsored rider for a few years. In early October I dream of snow falling. Every. Year.

So………. this ski thing you do is just something to kill time until your more important hobby is in season? 🤣
A reminder:
View attachment 3592854
Got a chance to fish a ‘Trophy’ stream today with a good friend - I’ve not fished in a while so was a bit rusty (missed a couple of nice ones) but got several in the net for a photo op!
BTW……. It was 73 in north GA today! :cheers:
About time we got some more fish in this tech thread! Always love the pics of the mountains too.

Time to wash off the Fluid Film for the season.

Some scenery, because people like that stuff.

20240401_134148.jpg
20240330_104642.jpg
20240330_104629.jpg
20240330_104606.jpg

Why do you wash off the fluid film? I've always left mine on.
No real reason, I just like to clean off all the gunk that builds up over the winter, and it helps to keep things a little cleaner when I’m underneath working on it.

There may have been more paint that flaked off from the bottom, I need to crawl under and take inventory of stuff.

Warning ⚠️, lack of cruiser tech follows.

Time to play catch up before summer dry fly season gets here, going on another backcountry adventure with an old Army buddy this year.

20240405_193533.jpg
20240405_193458.jpg
20240405_193444.jpg
20240405_193425.jpg

#12 drake pattern tied on a TMC 5212 hook, polish quill covered in Solarez UV cure epoxy.

20240405_204445.jpg
20240405_204508.jpg

Did you swap out the early air cleaner for a 75-80 2F air cleaner? Looks different.

Otherwise, life looks good up there amigo.

Yup, came from a non-US spec 43 if I remember right. Solved height problems with the non-US carb also.

Good eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom