Amazon Has Everything (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

coyote urine , part of the special sauce...

Note to self: “Self, don’t eat anymore ’free’ food from @JohnVee due to health concerns.”

Note to self: “Self, don’t eat anymore ’free’ food from @JohnVee due to health concerns.”
Don’t worry, the kills whatever you’re worried about.

@RedHeadedStepChild you have a lot of truth there. I was worried about a lot years ago. I met @JohnVee and now I worry no more......

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 10.32.10 AM.png

What an awesome review that is! Hell, 45 people found it helpful! Makes me think I need to start reviewing products when I get the emails asking me to do so. I can see it now:

"This articulating TV mount said it was good for up to a 65" TV. I call bull****! I mounted it to the front of my IKEA (best stuff ever BTW!) chest of drawers, which I keep empty because I have no need for it other than it just looks so freaking cool and my friends are all like "That thing is da bombdiggity" whenever they see it. So anyway, it's mounted to the front of the top drawer because I wanted it low because I like to watch TV while I trim my toenails and I need to sit on the floor to do that because I once fell off the toilet while reading a magazine so now I have vertigo and when I swung the articulating arm all the way forward with my 55" plasma on it it tipped over the cabinet and smashed my tv into oblivion. The TV mount doesn't even have a scratch on it! I'd give it 5 stars but it also broke the IKEA drawers and this company refuses to admit responsibility and replace my broken stuff, so now I'm mad that Amazon won't let me give it ZERO stars. That's why I give it 1.5 stars."

I'll donate a couple bucks if you just want to try ib

We cook a ton of stuff in ALU pans for ease. This may be quite a boon if it works out LOL. I am also IN! Maybe you can sell "lifetime ALU pans" to us B&B owners for a side hustle.

Back in March when toilet paper was in short supply, Amanda found some on Amazon. The only problem was that it had to come from China and it would be several weeks before it would get to us. The price was reasonable so she pulled the trigger. By the time we actually got the TP in June, getting toilet paper was no longer the big deal that it once was. Look what showed up! ENVISION CHINESE TOILET PAPER...THE FEELING OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

IMG_3643[1].JPG
IMG_3641[1].JPG
IMG_3642[1].JPG

Envision (if you will) wiping your ass and thinking, "Wow! This feels like falling in love." Um, no. No thanks. Don't need that kind of love in my life. And would you look at the size of those tiny rolls of TP? The cardboard tubes are huge, but there is hardly any actual paper on the roll. One roll of 2 ply Quilted Northern equals about four rolls of China TP. Apparently the feeling of falling in love does not last very long in China.

We have not opened any of the Chinese TP. It will sit in storage as a reminder of Covid and the year 2020. If we ever forget how it feels to fall in love, maybe we will open a roll of it.

Back in March when toilet paper was in short supply, Amanda found some on Amazon. The only problem was that it had to come from China and it would be several weeks before it would get to us. The price was reasonable so she pulled the trigger. By the time we actually got the TP in June, getting toilet paper was no longer the big deal that it once was. Look what showed up! ENVISION CHINESE TOILET PAPER...THE FEELING OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

View attachment 2438191View attachment 2438194View attachment 2438195

Envision (if you will) wiping your ass and thinking, "Wow! This feels like falling in love." Um, no. No thanks. Don't need that kind of love in my life. And would you look at the size of those tiny rolls of TP? The cardboard tubes are huge, but there is hardly any actual paper on the roll. One roll of 2 ply Quilted Northern equals about four rolls of China TP. Apparently the feeling of falling in love does not last very long in China.

We have not opened any of the Chinese TP. It will sit in storage as a reminder of Covid and the year 2020. If we ever forget how it feels to fall in love, maybe we will open a roll of it.
You might be doing it wrong then!

View attachment 2438191View attachment 2438194View attachment 2438195

Nathan:"Dad, how will I know when it's really love?"

Dave:" Buddy, take this to the bathroom and when it feels like this stuff, it's the real thing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom