Alignment shop, Phoenix AZ area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any of you have good experience with an alignment shop in the Phoenix area?

Last place I took my other Toyota, didn't do too good of a job

Any of you have good experience with an alignment shop in the Phoenix area?

Last place I took my other Toyota, didn't do too good of a job

Bluesquirrel - I live in the Phoenix area too and need a GOOD alignment on my 100 with SPC Upper Control Arms. Did you find anyone?
Mike

@Terra Dactyl Old post you replied too but all good, beauty of the forum. Camelback Toyota... @murf

@Terra Dactyl I went to Network Alignment and Brakes at 12639 N Cave Creek. My suspension is currently stock, and they did a good job with it.
If I ever purchase the Trail Tailor lift, then I may go to a different place. I'm at Camelback Toyota all the time, so I may just go there

Thanks guys! My wife is itching for a used land cruiser or 4Runner. Camelback may has a few. May be a good time to set up an appointment for alignment. I took it to Toyota on Bell. The steering now “hunts” / “Birdogs.” I just had a new set of nitto terra grapplers installed and dont want to ruin them with bad alignment.

Les Schwab centered my rack and did an excellent job with an alignment. I would use them if you have one there.

Thanks guys. I’m going to give Camelback Toy a shot! Has anyone put SPC Upper Control Arms on your 100? If so, Where do I need to put the initial ball joint adjustment? Outboard / inboard / center?
I want to have it in the right place before taking it to the shop. According to SPC, they don’t have a recommened alignment / installation shop in Phoenix.

Thanks guys. I’m going to give Camelback Toy a shot! Has anyone put SPC Upper Control Arms on your 100? If so, Where do I need to put the initial ball joint adjustment? Outboard / inboard / center?
I want to have it in the right place before taking it to the shop. According to SPC, they don’t have a recommened alignment / installation shop in Phoenix.
Camelback techs are very familiar with these trucks and should get you in great alignment. I'd try position C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom