Adding 4350 Lumens in Reverse Bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll hopefully be installing these tonight. USPS decided there wasn’t a secure location to deliver my mail, despite having access to the mail box, porch, and a handful of other places to leave the package. I guess they decided not to use any of the usual spots yesterday.

I’ll hopefully be installing these tonight. USPS decided there wasn’t a secure location to deliver my mail, despite having access to the mail box, porch, and a handful of other places to leave the package. I guess they decided not to use any of the usual spots yesterday.

Sounds familiar. Our 'Rural Route' carrier will use ANY excuse to not deliver the mail when she doesn't feel like it. "Driveway Not Accessible" being her favorite.

I live off of a Farm to Market Road, the entry to my driveway is easily 30' feet across and NEVER been obstructed or otherwise inaccessible in the 25 yrs I've been here.

Any package that can't be put into my Jumbo Mail Box simply doesn't get delivered. Too lazy to drive the 200' feet to my house and God Forbid 'get out' of the vehicle. So those packages go BACK to the main Post Office 25 miles away and several days later I get a notice to 'pick them up'. In fact, that is where I am headed now.

I will also include a small piece of headlight
sealant to secure the bulb ... these bulbs are heavy and as I previously stated they did not stay secured in the connector.
Below you can see my solution

do you recommend heating up the headlight sealant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom