Add third row seats (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a hundred series from 1999 - 2002.
I think I found a reasonable one, but it only has five seats. I would like the seven seats.

There are some separate third row seats available.
Is it possible to add the third row seats to any 100 series, or is this a special option.

In other words, did all 100 series come with the extra seat belts in the rear an the fixtures floor off de boot, regardless they where delivered as a 5 or 7 seat car?
If not are these easy to install?

Thanks.

I’m not looking for a set of seats, just want to make an estimate on the amount of the work involved.
Has anybody done this?

Look in the rear of your truck, if you have these:

1693143979328.png

it's just a matter of finding seats. If not, which is possible but highly unlikely for a US truck, it's a lot of work adding all of those anchor points (cutting floor, welding, don't know if those are available stand-alone anyway . . .)

View attachment 3412332

it's just a matter of finding seats. If not, which is possible but highly unlikely for a US truck, it's a lot of work adding all of those anchor points (cutting floor, welding, don't know if those are available stand-alone anyway . . .)
It's a European truck and it hasn't got the seat belts and anchor points.

Guess I would need to continue my search for a truck that does have them.

Thanks

View attachment 3412332

Did you custom do that carpet and the plastic anchor points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom