AC condenser fan-slow speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fan activates with compressor, but does not turn as quickly as expected.

Should I change the relay?

Edit

Last edited:
The blower motor resistor controls the condenser cooling fan in the engine compartment?

The blower motor resistor controls the condenser cooling fan in the engine compartment?

NO. My bad. I didn't read it carefully. (Condenser Fan). Was thinking blower motor fan. Sorry.

Yes, you can check the relay and associated wiring (check voltage at fan).

Hate to bump such an old thread, but did the relay fix the fan? My AC is warm at idle, cold while driving. I was adding some windshield washer fluid while it was running and noticed the electric condenser fan was spinning very slowly.

It will turn slowly. when it is supposed to be off, just based on the engine fan pulling air thru condenser.

Hate to bump such an old thread, but did the relay fix the fan? My AC is warm at idle, cold while driving. I was adding some windshield washer fluid while it was running and noticed the electric condenser fan was spinning very slowly.
I have the same problem, could be the A/C amplifier ? I have a 2007 toyota yaris with a single fan, the fan runs at high speed to cool the engine but eith the ac on the fan runs slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom