Registry 80 Series Registry (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is my 2nd 80 that I picked up a couple weeks ago.
1. Year and model: 1992 hdj81
2. Name of owner Alex
3. Name of rig: too early
4. Mileage: 36'000 Miles
5. Mods...if any: 33"s, 2.5"OME, RTT
6. How the truck is used: DD and PanAmerican next year
20150801_132502.jpg

Just bought my 96 FZJ80 2 weeks ago!!

Been wanting one since I bought my 93 4runner 15 years ago (which I still own), and finally found one at a decent price.

1) 96 FSJ80 Locked with leather... drivers leather is rough!
2) Team420 :D
3)The Stump Jumper :D
4) 224K
5) The whole reason I bought this rig is cuz its 100% stock!
6) Gonna be the wifes dd, and my "pleasure" vehicle. I take great pleasure in climbing things, and deep mud holes.

She needs a few things... fuel filler neck leaks slightly, needs a new set of runner, and the Y pipe broke on the way home, which I was expecting. Bought a full exhaust off rock auto, and had it delivered 2 days ago... just waiting on time to get it changed out.

I did however get the pipe patched up well enough to give it a "test" run offroad... WHAT A MONSTER compared to my 4runner!! This damn thing will climb a tree if I tell it to :D

1. Year and model: 1996 4500 GX Carb
2. Name of owner: Niel
3. Name of rig: Donkey
4. Mileage: 130 000km
5. Mods...if any: Bilstein 2" lift, Snorkel, Frontrunner roofrack, Bat 270 Awning, Bocar alluminium front bumper, Dual battery system, 55l long range tank, custom luggage system.
6. How the truck is used: Overlander and weekend toy.

20150305_160500.jpg

1. 1997 VX 1FZ-FE Fulltime
2. Andrew
3. None
4. 166,000 miles
5. Bought completely stock and unlocked 3 years ago. Now locked. Custom made +4" springs and front arms (with proper caster correction). TJM panhard rods, Tough Dog steering dumper, TLC105 shocks. Aluminium Aussie bullbar and roof rack. 315/75R16 BF Goodrich КМ2 on Weds Adventure HaseSpec 16x8JJ ET-25. Lots of other mods...
6. Daily and weekend driver
7. Photos:

Привет, обнинским. :)
Аморты на проставках ("солдатиках")?

Hi, How was to set shock TLC105 shocks?

1. Year and model: 1991 80 4.2 Diesel, N/A, Manual, barn doors, GX model.
2. Name of owner: Adam
3. Name of rig: Cruiser? (I don't give vehicles pet names.)
4. Mileage: (320km) 198 miles
5. Mods...if any (below)
6. How the truck is used: Weekend exploring and daily driver

This thing is insanely tidy, pulls well for a N/A rig. Drives like new, interior like new.

Mods at purchase:
Battery equalizer
2nd houese battery
Spotlight relay (New Era NLR-132)
ARB Bumper
Narva driving lights
ARB Air compressor
One spare tyre on swing away, one under body.
31" AT tyres
Airplex headlight protectors.

2 inch thick pile of reciepts.

Previous owner brought it new and drove it through 3 countries before getting diabeties and losing a toe, meaning he couldn't use the clutch. Very sad to see it go.

Atrq4Cp.jpg

QKQ6SYR.jpg

w5NxhxS.jpg

0YkG69p.jpg

NlUraMA.jpg

z8T2ChR.jpg

ciFILxn.jpg

TemirHan,

The new ride as well as the old for day to day, which is nice. I've only gravel roaded them as far as off road at this point, but the sidewall is def. more aggressive so should help.

Been on the 80 forum for almost a year but never bothered posting:

1. Year and model: 1996 LX450
2. Name of owner: David
3. Name of rig: "the lexus" or "the cruiser" depending on which end of the vehicle I'm looking at. Front end collision was repaired using toyota parts :lol:
4. Mileage: 306,000
5. Mods...if any: OME lift
6. How the truck is used: DD pretty much any time I'm not working (Acura gets work duty), weekend camper and wheeler, home depot trips.

I can't believe I don't have an y pictures of it! I'll update.

Hello everyone, just picked up my 97 last week. It'll be a daily driver for a few years until I get through grad school. I'm eying 35's so I can hit some Sierra trails.. Enjoying it so far!

1. Year and model: 1997 FZJ 80
2. Name of owner: Jason
3. Name of rig: Too soon
4. Mileage: 167k
5. Mods: Stock
6. How the truck is used: DD

Here's a shot from the day I picked her up, took her straight to my mechanic for an oil change and general inspection, lube ect.

IMG_2073.JPG

1. 1997 Collector Series
2. Alex Fogg
3. Sherman (tank)
4. 189000
5. Not many, Old Man Emu suspension stuff, 18" wheels, Toyo tires, upgraded battery wiring, front driving lights... but soon: all SS exhaust, full roof rack, new sliders/steps and a rear tire carrier (if I can find one that works with the stock bumper)
6. Daily driver, snowstorm rescue vehicle
7. Pics are on my profile

image.jpg
image.jpg
1. 1994 FZJ80
2. Steve
3. No name
4. 264,000
5. List of mods in my signature including physical proof that this iconic vehicle is actually used off road. :)
6. Trails mostly but, if I choose, I can take the wife on a date in it too. I love this vehicle!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
FZJ80, 93
Hank
No handle yet
Currently pulling and tossing
Everything broken rotten or
Unnecessary
Weekend driving camping
Spare vehicle something to keep
Me sane

1996 LX450
Brandon Talbot
Name (Undecided)
297,000 Miles
Mods: OME 2.5" 33" Tires, Factory Lockers.
Just bought it last Saturday and plan to use it for family camping and expedition drives.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1996 LX450
Brandon Talbot
Name (Undecided)
297,000 Miles
Mods: OME 2.5" 33" Tires, Factory Lockers.
Just bought it last Saturday and plan to use it for family camping and expedition drives.

Welcome to the addiction!

A new truck every 30 years! Next one due will be a 2026 purchased in 2045! We'll all be in flying cars by then!

Hello All,
Just purchased this baby last weekend, and the wife and I are stoked! I have had many Toyotas in my life but this is the first Land Cruiser. Currently i have an 85 4runner crawler that may hit the for sale pages to pay for my more family friendly camping/wheeling rig. got it on the cheap, interior is near perfect except the wood peeling is peeling off. purrs like a kitten, has the distributor Oring leak, A/C sometimes doesnt get cold (been told there is a valve behind the glove box that goes bad) and digital display on the stock radio doesnt work (good thing i like the station its on).

1. Year and model: 1994 FJ80
2. Name of owner: Cody
3. Name of rig: Bruiser
4. Mileage: 229000
5. Mods: right now she is a stocker, except the fosgate speakers in the doors and LED lighting, HIDs
6. How the truck is used: Winter Rig for now, and the transformation to a weekend warrior/ expedition rig will commence.

Sorry for the bad pic.
11949555_10156024245385118_2695312384231042302_n_zpsygwhzcrs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom