80 Series Purge Evap Hoses off Charcoal Canister (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 93' 1FZFE Cruiser that I am replacing lines to the charcoal canister due to gasoline fumes in the cabin. I already swapped my canister recently for a VC120 which fixed pressurization issues, but the fuel smell in the cabin is bad.
I changed the line to the tank with no issues, but when removing the purge line I removed more hoses than intended. I am unsure where one of the hoses is suppose to connect to. I marked this as "2" in the pictures, and showed where "1" connects. I was thinking maybe the downward facing blue piece may be the connection point for the "2" hose ?
Its going to be difficult to get in there with such little room. TIA for any help on where the connection point is or how to access it any better.

Evap_1.jpg
Evap_2.jpg
Evap_3.thumbnail.jpg

I was able to slip the hose on that blue piece, but would still like to have some confirmation that its the correct spot.
I also replaced hose #1 due to its cracking and having that size handy. I used the same hose #2 as pictured since it was in good shape.

Here's what it looks like on my 94 (before I replaced all of the vacuum lines with new):

1707173529335.png

Based on that it looks like you have it correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom