80 Series Cummins Swap Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, just bought a 6bt and am hoping to put it in my 80 series. Does anyone know where I can source a cummins to A442f adapter plate? Would like to keep it simple but if finding a adapter plate is a lost cause Im going to go with a nv4500. Thanks.

Another way about it is to use a 1hz pattern adapter plate which the Australia say they have and I can source a a442f 1hz bellhousing. The two companies that I was told of were ramit and Rockbug. Anyone ever used or hear of any others? I was able to contact ramit however can’t find rockbug anywhere.

Hey all, just bought a 6bt and am hoping to put it in my 80 series. Does anyone know where I can source a cummins to A442f adapter plate? Would like to keep it simple but if finding a adapter plate is a lost cause Im going to go with a nv4500. Thanks.

Thats for om mercedes engines. I actually though about doing a om606 swap however I already have a 12v cummins so at this point im sticking with it.

OP must not know how to check posts he’s made. Same thing happened in the Parts Wanted add he made. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom