Parting Out 76 pig $1-$1000,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Threads
Just picked up this crusty pig in the mountains near Santa Cruz. Will start taking apart soon
Lmk your needs

Just picked up this crusty pig in the mountains near Santa Cruz. Will start taking apart soon
Lmk your needs
I don't see a crusty pig, Bob you see a crusty pig? Save those tall tales for the camp fire this Summer. :)
Lmk your needs
So you were the one that got it? How is it? The guy is my neighbor but he wouldn’t let me even see it until he was done talking to you.🤣

here it is, picked over, got a smoking deal, hope its smoking enough to break even

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

a little spooky back in them thar hills, thinking Deliverance when i picked up this rig

Headlight trim, side vents, windshield and cargo window trim; basically anything chrome that I can get to play with while still keeping my pig together. Rear vents and lights if they are still in good shape; hard to tell from these photos.

i was thinking of grabbing this for the body and the convertible 72 in Reno and making 1 rig out of the 2. Good pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom