75 Pig doesn’t get the butcher block after all. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
first off, apologies to admin for posting this in FJ55 collectors section and thanks for giving me forum access again.

I picked up yet another Pig from a buddy up north. The plan was to use the body (Very little lower rust) on our Project FJ155 but...... I made the mistake of taking it out for the weekend and now I’ve got no intention of cutting her up. Guess I have to wait for Don to come up with a new pig donor body Or hunt one down. In any regard, I thought I would share a couple pics of her.
28B73CDD-7CF3-4114-ACA7-D800C522647F.jpeg
F7DBD22C-CC76-42D7-8754-7FD8D5D16978.jpeg
F78A3688-A925-4E46-BA9C-C94E891B8A6B.jpeg
DFFCB50C-1AB8-40B0-8D0E-89B847D01F11.jpeg

If it drives, looks good, is fun, why in the world is it a parts rig? Is the floor rotted out or something? What’s wrong with it?

Just got home with my new 55 and noted a white 55 amongst some other cars behind home SW of the football stadium in Vale, OR. The home sits right on highway 20 which takes you to Nampa. I didn't have any desire to stop but it may be worth road trip to see if they would sell.

That's a awesome looking rig!

Just got home with my new 55 and noted a white 55 amongst some other cars behind home SW of the football stadium in Vale, OR. The home sits right on highway 20 which takes you to Nampa. I didn't have any desire to stop but it may be worth road trip to see if they would sell.

That's a awesome looking rig!
You sir are my hero, we desperately need another body at least. I’ll let you know if I can hunt it down tomorrow. Cheers. 👊

never thought of that, let me try. Just to be clear it didn't have a for sale sign but also isn't someone's daily driver!

I’m certain the home with trees around it at Ash street is where it was located, the football stadium has multiple state champions since 50’s

I was reading all of the championships then looked up and saw the white 55. It’s actually NW of there. My bad, it does sit right on the highway.

7B9F26ED-9FEE-4287-8038-E231F29D8405.jpeg

Did it end up being at the place on the Map? Also just about everything is for sale at some point. I’m sure he will come around and sell it. Just be persistent.
It was where it was purported, it’s in pretty sad shape but I plan on stopping by a time or ten more just to ask. He doesn’t seem to care for company... especially the nosy sort lol.

I hope I get a shot at saving it or part of it anyway.

It was where it was purported, it’s in pretty sad shape but I plan on stopping by a time or ten more just to ask. He doesn’t seem to care for company... especially the nosy sort lol.

I hope I get a shot at saving it or part of it anyway.
Good luck! Hate to see something like that just sit there to rust away.

Well always worth a try! I gotta admit little scary that someone from Colorado with the use of Google maps can get pretty close to a location like this ( no wonder he doesn't like being bothered). Especially with the s***ty directions I gave initially.

There was a 40 east of there in back yard (maybe within 20 miles) but I didn't notice it on way back through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom