For Sale 45LV interior [SC] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I've got a Rick D reproduction interior, includes front and rear seats and headliner. Good overall condition never installed a little dirty from sitting but a good affordable alternative to buying from SOR....If you bought this new from SOR with their member pricing it'd be roughly $1500. I'm going to set my price at $850 shipped in the lower 48. I'll also throw in the matching repo door panel fabric I have for free. Only negative is I have 3 of the 4 panels as one of the fronts was lost. If you have any questions or need more pictures let me know.

Also this interior came with a '66 parts LV I bought. I know the rear LV seat changed through the years slightly dimensionally, to the best of my knowledge this should fit 65-67 maybe '64?

Thanks
JP

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

Only notable blemish I saw was what looks like some pen marks on the driver bottom cover. Very faint and I imagine some soft scrub and elbow grease could knock it out.

IMG_1187.JPG

Last edited:
There have been some good LV parts available lately, now I just need a LV...If my parts PayPal account was flush id buy these for my LV I don't have:(

Need any 40 parts for trade as a down Payment:) I will have an LV one day and every one needs interior:) great deal, GLWS.

Can I be next in line if mderrick doesn't want? Thanks-goon

They are yours if you want them Goon, just shoot me a PM.

Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom