3fe EFI intake emblems? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like I need to offer this with a few different attachment methods. Looks like a high heat glue for engine mounting and a 3M automotive badge adhesive for grilles/fenders/taligates/etc.

Both version are now back from the machine shop and on to paint. We have the high heat primer but the high heat read engine enamel has not showed up yet. The first order of red was shipped white by mistake. Should have it by tomorrow and back from paint by Wednesday. I will post pics of the final versions on Thursday.

How much are these going to cost?

How much are these going to cost?
It looks like there is going to be 3 options. There will be the grille badge which will come with a small tube of high heat adhesive. That will be around $35 delivered. Then there will be an FJ40 grille badge which will come with a grille backing plate and 3M automotive badge adhesive. That will be $32. Finally there will be the Universal EFI badge designed to mount to any flat surface like a fender, tailgate, etc. That will be $30.

bump...how are these coming along?

I got a finished sample from @bhicks today and installed it. Have a look. Fit and finish are excellent. Quality material and excellent color.

459EFF2A-1187-4AF5-82B2-18F78D6C8277.jpeg

82596D6F-8AAA-417B-9875-379D9BF88C05.jpeg

43251C32-E70B-4495-B1CA-C88B6A8DFC22.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the link to the new EFI badge. Be aware we will also be releasing an FJ40 grille EFI badge and a Universal EFI badge that can mount to any flat surface like a fender, bumper, tailgate, etc. Those badges will be getting released next week. I need to get some pics of them installed first. Right now we are ONLY releasing the 3FE engine EFI badge.

For those of you outside the US you can order them on our etsy page or on ebay. Here are those links:
3FE EFI engine badge | Etsy
Toyota 3FE "EFI" Engine Badge | eBay

Last edited:
Just ordered 2.

Thanks for all the orders guys. some shipped today and the rest of the new orders will ship tomorrow. We only cut an original batch of 20 badges and it looks like we're down to our last few. My machinist is cutting another batch tomorrow. we should have available by the end of the week. If you do see that the new badges are out of stock they should be restocked by Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom