315 /75 /16. tire fitment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm not a big forum guy. But it's a good place to start. Yes 315/75/16 rub. Not just a little but a lot on a stock fzj. Ran a mild forest service road with the family today. And for all that said don't waste your money on a 4in lift to fit 315 s buy a 37" there is no way here in Arizona that's a good idea. Just my 2 cents. 4in lift is sitting on my toolbox and going on this weekend.

So I'm not a big forum guy. But it's a good place to start. Yes 315/75/16 rub. Not just a little but a lot on a stock fzj. Ran a mild forest service road with the family today. And for all that said don't waste your money on a 4in lift to fit 315 s buy a 37" there is no way here in Arizona that's a good idea. Just my 2 cents. 4in lift is sitting on my toolbox and going on this weekend.

Who in the word told that you could run 315's on a stock rig and expect it not to rub offroad? :rolleyes:

Everybody knows the AZ guys are clueless.:rolleyes:

Got the 4in lift installed Saturday, took 5 hrs start to finish. Very pleased with the kit 80mph down the freeway all good.
Next body armor
ForumRunner_20130430_212746.jpg

ForumRunner_20130430_212746.jpg

4in slee kit , came with ome shocks and dc front driveshat. Wound up with 25in from front hub to bottom of the fender and 25.5 in the rear

I think when people talk about what size fits on a stock rig on this forum often times they confuse what will fit on a stock rig with no suspension sag, and a stock rig with worn out springs. Also, when they say that 315's don't rub on a stock rig, I have always taken this with a grain of salt, assuming they meant they could drive down the road with out much issue, but when doing a U-Turn it would rub, or definitely going off road it will rub when the suspension is being compressed.

this is the way i always precieved the 315 debate. That being said, your truck looks awesome now!! and with a 4" lift you can probably fit some meaty 37's :steer: :D

Rubbing is racing! If your tires don't rub, it's time to bigger! 37s!

IMAG0565.jpg

Stock springs, 30mm f, 20mm rear spacers, 315/75/16 Bfg a/t. I get no rubbing during normal driving and very minimal rubbing off road. I also trimmed the front bumper.

Mine were rubbing mostly in the rear at 30+ down a dirt road. Very rarely did I get a rub out of the front no spacers. And it also looked horrible

ForumRunner_20130501_151707.jpg

ForumRunner_20130501_151707.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom