25% off holiday parts sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perfect timing, received the same email today.
Last week I noticed my power steering pressure line/hose was seeping a bit of fluid. Local Dealer wanted $600 for the part. With their sale it saved me $300.

IMG_1897.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

Got an email today from Fred Anderdon Toyota that they are having a holiday parts sale. 25% off and free shipping over $75. Goes from 12/8-12.
Link in case anyone forgot anything during the previous sales.
I came here to post this. I just took advantage too!

For some reason it isn’t giving me the option to ship parts…only pickup…no matter what I put in the cart.

For some reason it isn’t giving me the option to ship parts…only pickup…no matter what I put in the cart.
I vaguely recall having that issue a few months ago. Try checking out as a guest?

Got an email today from Fred Anderdon Toyota that they are having a holiday parts sale. 25% off and free shipping over $75. Goes from 12/8-12.
Link in case anyone forgot anything during the previous sales.
Thank you, I need a HG gasket set for a 2UZ and other engine related item.

I vaguely recall having that issue a few months ago. Try checking out as a guest?
Yeah, I recall that as well. I emailed them and it is working on their end. Doesn’t work for me no matter if I am signed in or as a guest. They had to change a setting for the LH headlight as it would not list as a shippable item…hopefully they will just let me call it in on Monday.

Yeah, I recall that as well. I emailed them and it is working on their end. Doesn’t work for me no matter if I am signed in or as a guest. They had to change a setting for the LH headlight as it would not list as a shippable item…hopefully they will just let me call it in on Monday.
same here

tried buying 2 headlights for $320 as guest. wont let me

are these yearly sales? i can wait till next year - dont need it yet

I just tried ordering a HG set and it did give me the discount just right before giving the CC number.

same here

tried buying 2 headlights for $320 as guest. wont let me

are these yearly sales? i can wait till next year - dont need it yet
They do them every few months it seems. The shipping option is completely greyed out when I try it.

For Lexus specific parts, I've had great success using Bell Lexus. If you order over $100 there is free shipping. Prior to the sale their prices were already good enough to be the best after accounting for free shipping. Now they are having a 12% off parts and accessories sale.

Order placed on the 12th is still 'Processing'.

Anybody else have delays?
For Bell Lexus? I ordered a we side view mirror retractor motor and it never moved out of processing. It just showed up one day. Call them. They are pretty helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom