20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in as long as I don’t try and fly again this year.

Yes CMCC is stocker friendly.

registered and cabin booked.

Does anyone know if the "ExpoCMCC" overland-style 3 or 4-day trips are before, during, or after the basic dates (10-13 Jul)? I couldn't find any way to send the club a question, and my attendance depends on the answer. Supposedly you can sign up for the Expo trips only AFTER you register for the thing itself.

Does anyone know if the "ExpoCMCC" overland-style 3 or 4-day trips are before, during, or after the basic dates (10-13 Jul)? I couldn't find any way to send the club a question, and my attendance depends on the answer. Supposedly you can sign up for the Expo trips only AFTER you register for the thing itself.
If I remember correctly last year was during the event dates. The guy next to us was leading the trip he took off the next morning and came back on Saturday sometime. Not sure what the schedule is this year but I would be willing to bet it will be the same.

@rubicondon53

Don and I are leading the Expo trips.

For the 3 day which I am leading, we will meet Thursday and camp Thursday night and Friday night in the state forest. Those who want to get up early can take the pavement back to Rausch and wheel for the day. The rest of us will meander back to camp in time for the big Saturday night dinner and raffle.

The longer trip will just start a day earlier with the same plan for Saturday.

Thanks a lot for the information! I'm 90% positive I'll be going on one or the other.

Awesome! Don and I planned the outing last year and Don was an awesome host and trail guide!

I’m looking forward to leading the smaller group this year. My family and I spend a lot of time in the forest and really enjoy it up there.

Sorry for the delayed response as I just saw this.
The club contact information is on the GCLC website under the "About Us" tab. All officer email addresses are there.
We can be reached on the GCLC clubhouse forum right here on Mud.
We can be reached on our GCLC Facebook pages.

I'm glad Don answered your question. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

@sleak we'd love to have you join us on the Expo Run!

A few scenes from the state forest:

125-jpg.1969980

226-jpg.1969982

215-jpg.1969983

I'm waiting to see when my wife can schedule her carpal tunnel surgery; that will decide how my July looks.

The Expo run type of thing is the exact reason I got a Land Cruiser; I'm not a rock-crawling kind of guy.

Cool camper mount!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom