craigslist 2006 AHC Landcruiser in MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This clown has been trying to sell this truck on the Boston CL for at least the last 2 years. When he first posted it I think he wanted 28k, which I probably would have paid. Then he went to 32 and now he is firm at 37k.....HAhahahahah. Cant wait to see some pics of the undercarriage!

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser V8

I had some emails back and forth with the guy and he was a real jerk. When he says this was his 3rd car that he almost never used (he did put 40k on it so he used it for something) what he really means is that it was his ski rig. Only 60k on the truck but 40k of them were salty winter highway miles. If you look at the pics you will see the "pray for snow" sticker. I think there was also a loon sticker on the truck in previous versions of the post. I am looking forward to watching him crash and burn on ebay with his 37k reserve.

Classic. The $30k + 100 Series sellers are out there - not sure if the buyers are...

now that's a 'wicked pissah'

rust belt as well. wow

I am more worried it has had 64 K miles for 2+ years. According to his ads the mileage hasn't changed during that time.

It is awesome that the price goes up every time he lists it. That is brilliant logic. If it doesn't sell, price it higher. Definitely someone I want to buy a truck from.

Totally a ski truck.

All of the above plus stained carpet, multiple paint flaws, ugly bug guard....25K max.

I emailed the guy with my contact number and requested him to call me to discuss the car and to discuss logistics of Inspection........his response? “35k”

I’ve reached out to him a few times with no response. It’s clearly a ski rig and he’s hoping to find someone that doesn’t want an Inspection

He has dropped his price now to 33K.

Wonder how long it will take him to get it to a price where it sells.

Next time he lists it will probably be back to 35K.

I honestly don’t know what his M.O. is.....he now has it on eBay with a starting bid of 34 and on craigslist for 33.

I sent the guy a link to this thread via eBay. Here’s his response. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info, just read it .
Funny how people have such small lives that they are so wrapped up in this .
They are so clueless with there negativity and yucky comments ,do they really have nothing to do
I could not careless if I sell it or not , I have a good collection of collector cars this just being the 4th family car.
Most of these loud mouths most likely are on welfare with time to spend on this and dont even pull down $200,000 a year
I dont even ski around here because we own a home in Vail ,nonsense .
I am most likely to give it to my Daughter who just turned 18 and needs a car and then sell it in Nantucket this summer
Leaving for Sweden next week to pick up a new V90 Volvo for my wife on them and will decide when I get back if I want the $29K just offered .
What a bunch of small time losers with nothing better to do , quite humorous though .
Take Care

Should definitely take the 29k offer without undercarriage pics.

Rest of his comments are awesome. Wish he would register and sell it on here!

Now down to 30k

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser 4.7L V8

Dishonest people generally get upset and defensive when they get called out on it. He sure does like to brag about his car collection though. I'm sure that rusty ass truck will fit right in on Nantucket. Perfect place for it.

Also, whatever this guy gets paid for it sure isn't punctuation or spelling!

Last edited:
Now down to 30k

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser 4.7L V8

Dishonest people generally get upset and defensive when they get called out on it. He sure does like to brag about his car collection though. I'm sure that rusty ass truck will fit right in on Nantucket. Perfect place for it.

Also, whatever this guy gets paid for it sure isn't punctuation or spelling!
obviously doesn't get paid for PR or diplomacy either, would love to school him at the negotiation table. The easily angered are so manageable. Push a button and watch them go...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom