200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know the offset on the factory toyota tundra steelys? Or does anyone know the biggest tire you can do on steel ones? 275/70/18 is all I can find right now. that seem to fit with no rubbing maybe

View attachment 2642557
Pretty sure they're same as most factory +60mm.

Ironman stage 3 lift (2") and SPC control arms will be installed next week.
Running these wheels, what is the largest tire I can run without rubbing or modifications to the fender liner or anything else.

Wheel detail:

ICON Rebound. 5 on 150mm – Bronze / Black​

• Bolt Pattern: 5 on 150 mm
  • Offset: 25 mm
  • Size: 17″ x 8.5″
  • Bore: 110 mm
  • Backspace 5.75″
  • Check on wheel cap compatibility
In a perfect world, the tires would be flush with the fender. Are spacers needed?

Just installed some new wheels and tires over the weekend. Went with a 295/70/17 M/T. Based on my search on here, doesn't seem to be a popular size. In fact, I think I found only 2 other people on here who are running this size.

Wheels:
Method 313 17" x 8.5"
+25mm offset
23.5lbs each

Tires:
General Grabber X3 295/70/17
Overall diameter 33.3"
Section width 11.8"

Bought this size knowing I had to do some trimming. The level of trimming was semi involved if you don't mind getting wild with a dremel tool. Doing a similar modification that I had previously done of my 5th gen 4Runner, I was able to move the front liner forward about 1.5" or so. Combined with some trimming of the inner wheel well (lower mudflap?), theres a mile of clearance up front. It get's tricky towards the back. Spent some time with the dremel and a heat gun and I have some solid clearance back there that will hopefully increase once I get realigned with some additional caster.

HI mode:
IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

NORMAL mode:
IMG_6576.jpg

Some of the trimming involved. Sideskirt bracket was bent back, redrilled a new hole and added a longer bolt to pull in this area of the sideskirt. Liner needs to be heated and formed as well, which I performed after taking this photo.
IMG_6570.jpg

Front fender liner modified:
IMG_6565.jpg

Just installed some new wheels and tires over the weekend. Went with a 295/70/17 M/T. Based on my search on here, doesn't seem to be a popular size. In fact, I think I found only 2 other people on here who are running this size.

Wheels:
Method 313 17" x 8.5"
+25mm offset
23.5lbs each

Tires:
Overall diameter 33.3"
Section width 11.8"

Bought this size knowing I had to do some trimming. The level of trimming was semi involved if you don't mind getting wild with a dremel tool. Doing a similar modification that I had previously done of my 5th gen 4Runner, I was able to move the front liner forward about 1.5" or so. Combined with some trimming of the inner wheel well (lower mudflap?), theres a mile of clearance up front. It get's tricky towards the back. Spent some time with the dremel and a heat gun and I have some solid clearance back there that will hopefully increase once I get realigned with some additional caster.

HI mode:
View attachment 2642974

View attachment 2642976

NORMAL mode:
View attachment 2642978

Some of the trimming involved. Sideskirt bracket was bent back, redrilled a new hole and added a longer bolt to pull in this area of the sideskirt. Liner needs to be heated and formed as well, which I performed after taking this photo.
View attachment 2642980

View attachment 2642983
Wow. Badass.

Wheels:
Method 313 17" x 8.5"
+25mm offset
23.5lbs each

Tires:
Overall diameter 33.3"
Section width 11.8"

HI mode:
View attachment 2642974

View attachment 2642976

NORMAL mode:
View attachment 2642978

View attachment 2642980

View attachment 2642983
That looks so good. Really like the shortie roof rack, too.

I'm looking to running this same set up, how much drama is "without much drama"? lol

Depends on your setup. I’m running them on my LX. Came from a 275/70/18. 20mm spacers and had to do some minor trimming on rocker panel plastic inside wheel well.

If anyone has a line on some black method 703's, 17" with the 35mm offest, let me know. Most places seem out of stock.

If anyone has a line on some black method 703's, 17" with the 35mm offest, let me know. Most places seem out of stock.
Tire rack and discount tires showed them in stock last week. I was considering this wheel but decided to go a different route. Let us know your impressions if you get them.

Tire rack and discount tires showed them in stock last week. I was considering this wheel but decided to go a different route. Let us know your impressions if you get them.
Will do. I am in the predicament of getting matching wheels/tires for my trailer. Right now I have 5 Rock Warriors, but getting more of those is a major pain in the ass. SO I am thinking of getting the 703's for the trailer and eventually finding a buyer for my Rock Warriors (which should be easy) and switch over the Cruiser.

Will do. I am in the predicament of getting matching wheels/tires for my trailer. Right now I have 5 Rock Warriors, but getting more of those is a major pain in the ass. SO I am thinking of getting the 703's for the trailer and eventually finding a buyer for my Rock Warriors (which should be easy) and switch over the Cruiser.
The MR703’s 8.5x17 with the 35mm offset seem like the perfect fit for the cruiser. If I had’nt recently bought new 18” tires I would have got these. One thing to keep in mind is that the newer LCs with the larger brakes can run into figment issues with some of the 17” method wheels. I know of one case where the balancing weights were causing rub issues. The shop had to rebalance the wheels and Ultimately moved the weights to a different location on the wheel to get it to work on a 2017 LC. Not an ideal solution.

30CFC162-44A2-462F-845D-342B1D50456E.png

Has anyone being able to convince Costco to install Michelin ATX L/T 2 285 65r18 on a 200 Series LC? Replacing tires on the stock LC on the left

4336CE63-24FC-46D1-8FCA-A1554B644476.jpeg

ACB51889-050B-4B86-ACF3-CB2BD304213A.jpeg

Has anyone being able to convince Costco to install Michelin ATX L/T 2 285 65r18 on a 200 Series LC? Replacing tires on the stock LC on the left

View attachment 2648462

View attachment 2648463
From my understanding they Will only install the stock/OEM Size. You could try asking them if you could drop off the wheels and have them install tires without the car there but I don’t think they will do that or warranty the tires. This Was the reason I ended up not using them for my new tires.

After much deliberation and research for tires, I ended up going with 285/65 r18 KO2’s on stock height and wheels. I’m incredibly happy with how they drive, how they fit, and my fuel economy surprisingly went up from my previous tires (possibly due to PSI not being right in my old tires). Hopefully this helps someone out there going down a research rabbit hole!

View attachment 2563310
Can you please confirm if there is no rubbing full lock to full lock? Contemplating on a set these or a set of Falken Wildpeak AT3W.

Ironman stage 3 lift (2") and SPC control arms will be installed next week.
Running these wheels, what is the largest tire I can run without rubbing or modifications to the fender liner or anything else.

Wheel detail:

ICON Rebound. 5 on 150mm – Bronze / Black​

• Bolt Pattern: 5 on 150 mm
  • Offset: 25 mm
  • Size: 17″ x 8.5″
  • Bore: 110 mm
  • Backspace 5.75″
  • Check on wheel cap compatibility
In a perfect world, the tires would be flush with the fender. Are spacers needed?
I am running Icon HD Rebounds in Titanium with MTR Kevlar 315/70/17 with just a little massaging of the inner fenders and mud flaps
4F98CF4E-B7BE-4827-B1DD-3AAE8FFB5E96.jpeg

All I know is, I have a 2013 LC200 with 17" TRD Alloy Wheels (a.k.a. Rock Warriors), and I installed the only tire size Toyota officially recommends for that wheel and vehicle combo: LT285/70R17 BFG KO's - and I have never had any kind of tire fit issue. Never.

Here's the Toyota document endorsing the combo: Toyota Installation Sheet for 17" TRD Alloy Wheels

Frankly, I never understood the willingness to accept (and work around) all of the resulting negatives of trying to gain an extra 1/2" of ground clearance when there is a proven, Toyota recommended, solution.

YMMV

HTH
Gaijin, can you tell me the RCTIP for Toyo AT3 in LT285/65/R18 125/122S E on a Land Cruiser please?
Thank you.

Gaijin, can you tell me the RCTIP for Toyo AT3 in LT285/65/R18 125/122S E on a Land Cruiser please?
Thank you.

Sure!

The RCTIP for LT285/65R18 tires on a LC200 is 42psi F/R.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom