200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You've convinced me to switch from KO2s to these Toyos. With all your experience can you tell me the biggest I can fit on a stock '18 LX? Don't mind removing the front mud flap but don't want to go any farther down that VERY slippery slope.
Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom and experience.
I’ve been running 275/60r20 (33”) KO2’s for 5 summers on my ‘13 LX. I just had to remove the front flaps and air dam. I don’t see how you could go larger then that. Still get a slight rub in AHC low at full lock in reverse. I’m most likely switching to the Toyo’s when I’m due for summer tires.

I’ve been running 275/60r20 (33”) KO2’s for 5 summers on my ‘13 LX. I just had to remove the front flaps and air dam. I don’t see how you could go larger then that. Still get a slight rub in AHC low at full lock in reverse. I’m most likely switching to the Toyo’s when I’m due for summer tires.
I have heard about the KO2s and am wondering if the Toyos are the same sizing.

I'm planning on getting Toyo AT3 in a 275/70r18 on Tundra wheels for my LX. They come in at a hair over 33, but from everything I've read here, there are no modifications needed.

If someone knows otherwise, please let me know.

I'm planning on getting Toyo AT3 in a 275/70r18 on Tundra wheels for my LX. They come in at a hair over 33, but from everything I've read here, there are no modifications needed.

If someone knows otherwise, please let me know.
They should fit without modification.

I thought sonk76 put together a nice little spreadsheet for his own 100. Might give you some ideas.

I am new here so apologize for the dumb question but this link directs to a tire database for 100 series... where is the link to the 200 series tire database? Thanks and sorry if I have overlooked something.

I installed 5 295/70/18s without much drama.

IMG_1393.jpg

I am new here so apologize for the dumb question but this link directs to a tire database for 100 series... where is the link to the 200 series tire database? Thanks and sorry if I have overlooked something.
I asked earlier and got crickets. So I’m not sure a “database” exists. I’d be happy with an old version from when this thread was new if anyone has a copy. IM me and I’ll provide an email address.

thanks!

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/70/18 on stock (powder coated) rims, 2014 LC200. Rubbing at lockout positions and clearly too close to the edges of the wheel wells if left "as is". Doing an OME BP51 2" lift with adjustable UCA's at some point, so it will work for the time being. Spare fits with about .5" left.

Just wanted to add another datapoint as this has to be a common setup.

lc200_wheels.jpg

BTW: is anyone using "wheel locks" (keyed lugs) anymore? I have had them on all of my previous vehicles and they came stock on my 2020 Taco Pro. Just not seeing them sold much anymore, and it seems like it may not be worth it if you park in safe areas and want less hassle for overlanding duties. A thief would have to be pretty determined to get a nearly 3 ton vehicle off its feet to steal its shoes, so at that point, I'm probably going to say you can just have them.

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.53.02 AM.png

You can compare the published size specs, but general consensus is ko2 runs smaller in a given size and Toyo runs Average to large.

You can compare the published size specs, but general consensus is ko2 runs smaller in a given size and Toyo runs Average to large.
Thanks- have decided on Toyos and am now in the search for what will fit a stock rig on stock rims.
This thread has been very informative with a lot of great info. Thanks to all for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom