200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shot in the dark here...but does anyone recognize wheel and tire combo of fencr26? i have never seen this combo mentioned so I thought that i might bring it up here.

Thanks, gents!

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 9.32.52 AM.png

Recently built up my 2017 with the Ironman Pro Foam cell suspension, Total Chaos UCAs, and 17" Method Wheels with 285/70/17 BFG KO2s.
I currently have the original 18" stock wheel and spare. Searched all over the forum for guidance....

Would a 285/70/17 fit in the spare tire bay?

Recently built up my 2017 with the Ironman Pro Foam cell suspension, Total Chaos UCAs, and 17" Method Wheels with 285/70/17 BFG KO2s.
I currently have the original 18" stock wheel and spare. Searched all over the forum for guidance....

Would a 285/70/17 fit in the spare tire bay?
Yes

Just a FYI, Milestar has released a new Patagonia XT tire. Only applicable 200 series size is LT285/70R18 at this point in time (unless you're running 20s). The tire currently runs $180 online.

J@@pers have seemingly fallen in love with the Patagonia MT tire due to performance for the dollar and available sizes. I know there's a couple folks running the MT on their 200s now.

Looks a bit like the Nitto Ridge Grappler.

milestar.jpg

So with the 3-day weekend, I finally had the time to hit the wheel wells with the heat gun. Pushed them in about an inch or so and... the rub is virtually gone. There's still a *tiny* rub on the KDSS bar on full lock in both directions, but you've really got to be listening to even catch it.

In retrospect, I probably would have gone with a 1" spacer vs the 0.75". That likely would have eliminated the rub on the KDSS in both directions. Live and learn. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I think the RGs in 285/70s really are the perfect tires for our rigs, at least on stock wheels and lift.

Do I wish we could go 35"? Absolutely. But this comes pretty damn close without (most importantly) making significant modifications.

Forgive me if you answered this earlier, do you have a lift installed?

Anyone have a 2009-2015 LX with the 2017-2019 21” LX Machined wheels??? Think I’m going to put them on my 2011 LX and wanted to see if anyone had a pic.

I bought a set of used TRD Pro 18" wheels that came off Tundra 2014. They came with Bridgestone Dueler H/T D684II, P275/65/R18 tires. I plan to put them on my LX570 2010. It looks like the same exact setup as @MScruiser got on LC in the database. Is there anything I need to worry about, or should I just swap my OEM 20" and that's it?

Also, how is Bridgestone Dueler on the snow? The reviews are not so great, but I want to give it a try in Colorado for a few weeks, before I spend more money on something like BFG KO2.

I bought a set of used TRD Pro 18" wheels that came off Tundra 2014. They came with Bridgestone Dueler H/T D684II, P275/65/R18 tires. I plan to put them on my LX570 2010. It looks like the same exact setup as @MScruiser got on LC in the database. Is there anything I need to worry about, or should I just swap my OEM 20" and that's it?

Also, how is Bridgestone Dueler on the snow? The reviews are not so great, but I want to give it a try in Colorado for a few weeks, before I spend more money on something like BFG KO2.
Swap away. Ran stock 18” and that tire size here for about a year. No problems.

New to the forum. Have a 2008 Land Cruiser and installing a 2 inch OME lift. I will retain the stock wheels. Looking to get the largest tire without rubbing. Considering 275-70-18 and 285-70-18 based upon what I've read. Leaning toward Falken Wildpeak AT-3W or BFG AT KO2, but 285-70-18 are hard to find in either. Thoughts and recommendations are appreciated!

Anyone running 285-75-17 BFG A/T’s on Icon wheels with standard OME (not BP-51) lift? Major rubbing? Really hoping to run close to 34” BFG’s instead of the 285-70-17’s which seem to fit fine.

Anyone running 285-75-17 BFG A/T’s on Icon wheels with standard OME (not BP-51) lift? Major rubbing? Really hoping to run close to 34” BFG’s instead of the 285-70-17’s which seem to fit fine.

The only way that you can run more than the 33s is only done by arctic trucks company

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom