200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 285-75-17 BFG ATs run 33.9” I believe. From what I’ve read, 35+ is where things get difficult. Then what is the biggest tire on 17” wheel with Old Man Emu 2” lift you run without major running.

The 285-75-17 BFG ATs run 33.9” I believe. From what I’ve read, 35+ is where things get difficult. Then what is the biggest tire on 17” wheel with Old Man Emu 2” lift you run without major running.

37X12.5R17
BP51 2 inch lift
278560 KM without any issues

15739647425348264604396322280809.jpg

15739647903369069220383738621197.jpg

15739648160293329984236626301235.jpg

15739648815042232373196741930837.jpg

Wanted to give an update to anyone considering Ridge Grapplers in 285/70r18 on OEM wheels and suspension.

When I originally placed the RGs, there was minimal rubbing to KDSS on full right lock. I recently installed .75" Bora spacers with the goal of eliminating the rub on KDSS... which appears to have done the job. However, there's a new rub (far more substantial than the original KDSS) on one of the bolts to the driver-side wheel well. So... off to Harbor Freight to get a heat gun! Hopefully that'll do it

Here’s how they look:

View attachment 2021674

View attachment 2021675

View attachment 2021676
That look great. Do you think the 275 would have fit without spacers?

Added some 18x9.5 Black Rhino Rokus. +12 offset with 275/70 18 BFG KO2s. With the OEM front coil spacer they fit pretty well but required me to trim the front mudflaps and get creative with a heat gun. Wheels are great quality and are lighter than stock. Also much cheaper than Volk TE37s (lol). Highly recommend

000FA1C6-C84D-4616-BC7F-2474255307EC.jpeg

CC202EC6-EDF2-4297-8724-078FDC568CDE.jpeg

Hello fellas, new to the forum. Long time Land Rover and G Wagon owner, wanted to see what the fuss was about...can't believe I waited this long, love this truck. Although brand new, I replaced factory tires with Nokian Rotiiva AT, 285/65R18s as I need better winter traction and light off road capability. Looking forward to learning more on this forum.

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

What is the Smallest diameter wheel for 16+ LX570? Did the brake size change from previous my LXs?

Ideal would be 17” as I’ve searched and seen quite a few other 08-15 lx owners put on - but I haven’t seen any posted up here of 16+ my

I did see the guys in UAE fit 15” wheels but “trimmed” the calipers (that’s cool but I’m not interested)

What is the Smallest diameter wheel for 16+ LX570? Did the brake size change from previous my LXs?

Ideal would be 17” as I’ve searched and seen quite a few other 08-15 lx owners put on - but I haven’t seen any posted up here of 16+ my

I did see the guys in UAE fit 15” wheels but “trimmed” the calipers (that’s cool but I’m not interested)

I’ve got a set of 18’s that will be going on a 2018 Lx.

17" with the correct back spacing. ~5.75" IIRC

New to the forum, happy to be here. Brought home my first LandCruiser today (2020). Long time 4Runner owner. Taking the new truck to get the OEM front spacers installed tomorrow morning. Re tires: can someone verify if 285/65r18 on OEM rims will fit on a spare tire? Also, having read this entire thread and studied the .xls I understand there are no rubbing issues with this size tire. If this is incorrect please let me know.

New to the forum, happy to be here. Brought home my first LandCruiser today (2020). Long time 4Runner owner. Taking the new truck to get the OEM front spacers installed tomorrow morning. Re tires: can someone verify if 285/65r18 on OEM rims will fit on a spare tire? Also, having read this entire thread and studied the .xls I understand there are no rubbing issues with this size tire. If this is incorrect please let me know.
Yes, it fits. 200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database Your size and the 70/17’s are within a 1/10”. From what I’ve read up to 34” O.D. is fine. I can tell you my 33.0” 275/60/20 fits in the well with room to spare. You’re looking at a 32.6“-32.7” tire...

Last edited:
Yes, it fits. 200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database Your size and the 70/17’s are within a 1/10”. From what I’ve read up to 34” O.D. is fine. I can tell you my 33.0” 275/60/20 fits in the well with room to spare. You’re looking at a 32.6“-32.7” tire...
Thanks for the validation. Now to determine what to do with OEM tires. Has anyone sold the Dunlop’s with any success? Tires currently have 26 mi. Something in me says best bet is to wear out the OEM tires and upgrade at the first tire replacement.

Thanks for the validation. Now to determine what to do with OEM tires. Has anyone sold the Dunlop’s with any success? Tires currently have 26 mi. Something in me says best bet is to wear out the OEM tires and upgrade at the first tire replacement.
I have done the “wear the OE tires out” thing. It’s no fun and when I bite the bullet and finally make the swap I regret that I didn’t do it sooner. If money isn’t a huge player make it like you want it with regard to the tires.

Who is selling you the new tires? They may give you a lowball trade that’d pay for tax and mounting on the new tires or Craigslist them. That’s all I know to do... If you’re having tires mounted at the dealer do Craigslist or gift them to someone who needs tires for their work Tundra.

Last edited:
Who is selling you the new tires? They may give you a lowball trade that’d pay for tax and mounting on the new tires or Craigslist them. That’s all I know to do...
If anyone is selling, it’s me. Bought my new “mistress” today. I’m installing the front end leveling spacer tomorrow and want to move to larger tires but do t want to all the way waste the OEM tires. If there a viable market I’ll play. If not, I’m happy to drive them for 2 yrs + or -

If anyone is selling, it’s me. Bought my new “mistress” today. I talking the front end leveling spacer tomorrow and want to move to larger tires but do t want to all the way waste the OEM tires. If there a viable market I’ll play. If not, I’m happy to drive them for 2 yrs + or -
Im installing the spacer... (idk what talking the is...)

I have done the “wear the OE tires out” thing. It’s no fun and when I bite the bullet and finally make the swap I regret that I didn’t do it sooner. If money isn’t a huge player make it like you want it with regard to the tires.

Who is selling you the new tires? They may give you a lowball trade that’d pay for tax and mounting on the new tires or Craigslist them. That’s all I know to do... If you’re having tires mounted at the dealer do Craigslist or gift them to someone who needs tires for their work Tundra.
Haven’t found a dealer specifically. Just researched on tirerack and the like after reading as many Ih8mud possible.

The “spacer” relocates the front springs a bit to level the vehicles’ stance AND provide a bit more clearance for the tires in the front wheel wells.
Agreed. I was referring to a typo I couldn’t correct on an earlier post. Dealership is installing those parts tomorrow.

Re-read your reply and I now understand better. So far, I’ve only looked at online tire sellers. I haven’t even considered looking at local shops who may offer a trade. It’s a helluva suggestion. I’ll shop it locally and see what the response is. Thanks for the idea.

Re-read your reply and I now understand better. So far, I’ve only looked at online tire sellers. I haven’t even considered looking at local shops who may offer a trade. It’s a helluva suggestion. I’ll shop it locally and see what the response is. Thanks for the idea.

Discount tire does offer trade in value and it's not bad..
Seeing you're in Atlanta there's discount tires around you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom