200 series picture thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been a minute since I've been on for lock down log in. No reason that I can understand. Kept building and doing. Over the last few years upgraded wheels, tires, grill, headlight bulbs, and after "touch less" carwash jetted my factory roof rails off went slick back top but just got this rack installed. '08 still gettin' it. Found a few other secrets to share as well.

Grill @kelly saad

View attachment 3227183

View attachment 3227184

View attachment 3227186

View attachment 3227187

What size platform did you go with?

Here is a link to the build. Sent it to Ozark overland for all the work except the wrap. It barley rubs the rear portion of the rear tire well and only when the other tire was off the ground.

Did you go with the Nitto 295/70R18 in E load range or not? How’s the ride/rain/snow?

Did you go with the Nitto 295/70R18 in E load range or not? How’s the ride/rain/snow?
I went with Nitto recons and they are E. Only thing I could get quickly during the middle of the covid drama. I’m in Florida so can’t report on snow but they are not snow rated. Ride is great, very quiet for their tread and zero issues in the rain. I don’t really do anything crazy off road. Only hunting trips and little off roading like in the pic. Now in two years one month and 12 days I’ll retire and head to the NW and will make some changes.

Here is a link to the build. Sent it to Ozark overland for all the work except the wrap. It barley rubs the rear portion of the rear tire well and only when the other tire was off the ground.

Sweeeeeet!

Can I ask which rack that is? Very tastefully done all around.

Hey bud, what did it run you to get your cruiser wrapped? I've been wanting to do this for quite a while, love your color choice!

4F1BA236-6136-4B86-A042-F0A3488843B8.jpeg

Hey bud, what did it run you to get your cruiser wrapped? I've been wanting to do this for quite a while, love your color choice!
been wanting to do this too. Do branches on tight trails damage the wrap? My reasoning for getting one is to protect the paint from pin striping more than looks, although a one off color on a 200 would be cool too.

Pepto pink :cool:

been wanting to do this too. Do branches on tight trails damage the wrap? My reasoning for getting one is to protect the paint from pin striping more than looks, although a one off color on a 200 would be cool too.
The xpel PPF on mine has done a great job on preventing pin stripping. I ran through a really tight section of rhododendrons and the black plastic window trim took striping and the PPF remained flawless.

The xpel PPF on mine has done a great job on preventing pin stripping. I ran through a really tight section of rhododendrons and the black plastic window trim took striping and the PPF remained flawless.
good to know. I need to learn how to do this myself.

Currently in the middle of a Chukar mission. The roads turned to soup today and had to extract a friend's Ford. The 200 with its 34" MTs had no issues and we even found a few huns and a shed on a short afternoon hike.

20230127_171424.jpg

20230127_171541.jpg

20230127_172244.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom