200 series picture thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Mooterman @2HundyJTex Eibach. Had great experience with them over the years on multiple applications. Lifted the front by approximately 1.7" and rear by 1". Rides ever so slightly stiffer than stock while minimizing the nosedive and bodyroll. Coilovers have multiple higher settings, but kept it at lowest since running OEM UCA's. My trusty alignment shop had no issues dialing camber, caster or toe in to spec. Just barely clears my low hanging garage door.

Slightly different angle..

1000000864.jpg

Let’s see some love for the 60’s haha. Got any pics?
I know this reply is in the wrong thread again. Here is the 86 with 136k. This one has been getting all the love on the mechanical and interior. I did finally find the screws for the glove box. Its gonna get new paint in 23. Hard not to love a 60.

20201207_162202.jpg

20210221_171432.jpg

I know this reply is in the wrong thread again. Here is the 86 with 136k. This one has been getting all the love on the mechanical and interior. I did finally find the screws for the glove box. Its gonna get new paint in 23. Hard not to love a 60.

View attachment 3202046

View attachment 3202047
Ok, just to redeem myself for posting 60 pics in the 200 thread. Here is the 200 we picked up in socal. Today it lives in Wyoming. 1998 with 90k. The 200 is for sure a sweet ride and good looking truck. Love em all.

20220701_205358_03.jpg

@wyotrac thanks for sharing the pics. What a great collection you have going. I doubt anyone will be mad about a few older Cruisers in a Cruiser pic thread. I really want to add a 60 back to my fold.

Welcome. Glad you enjoyed seeing them. I was fortunate to pick up the 60s when I did. You have had some nice trucks yourself. FJC is still on my list.

Welcome. Glad you enjoyed seeing them. I was fortunate to pick up the 60s when I did. You have had some nice trucks yourself. FJC is still on my list.
decided 5 cruisers was too many for one guy, so I sold a couple last month. One of them was my 86 fj60. I immediately regretted selling it. Hang on to them if you can!

I was told "Nice 4Runner" a few weeks back. I can see how they could think that but I was mildly insulted lol.

That’s better than being called a Highlander. Another reason I prefer the newer 200’s. My previous ‘08 was called a Highlander a couple of times and once by a Toyota service advisor :rolleyes:
At LCDC a few years ago, that was our running joke to everyone we crossed on the trail...told em we were a national club of Highlander enthusiasts. Lol

I was told "Nice 4Runner" a few weeks back. I can see how they could think that but I was mildly insulted lol.

Could be worse... I was told "that's a nice Highlander" by a coworker, though its been mistaken for a 4Runner multiple times too.

Similarly, I drove one of my MKIV Supras to Toyota dealer to get some parts. A salesman wondered what it is and upon finding out said "We made this?"

That says it all.

EDIT: Just read the above comments. On point.

Some douche was getting into his 4runner next to me today and said to me, "you struggling in this ice as much as I am?" I said "No...no problem at all." He looked at my 200 all puzzled and said, "Huh. I wonder why I'm struggling," to which I replied "because that's a 4runner?" He looked at my rig again and I still don't think he realized it wasn't a 4runner.
No disrespect intended to the 4Runner crowd, of course.

Palo Duro Canyon state park (TX). The timing didn't work out to be able to go to nearby Merus Adventure Park, so it was mostly mountain biking and hiking this time around. Will definitely plan on Merus next time.

20221228_150022.jpg

(spot the cruiser)
20221228_144204.jpg

20221228_130051.jpg

Leaving deer camp for the last time in the 2022 season.

ch6XZh1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom