200 series picture thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed TJM T13 bumper and a pair of ARB Intensity floods I had from my previous PO's roof rack. Bumper & lights do slightly impede the front facing camera but manageable. Will likely buy one of ARB's camera relocation kits. Stoked my Baja Design fog lights work on the new bumper. Will be putting up my stock bumper set up on MudBay soon.

Bumper3.jpeg

bumper4.jpeg

bumper5.jpeg

Last edited:
Installed TJM T13 bumper and a pair of ARB Intensity floods I had from my previous PO's roof rack. Bumper & lights do slightly impede the front facing camera but manageable. Will likely buy one of ARB's camera relocation kits. Stoked my Baja Design fog lights work on the new bumper. Will be putting up my stock bumper set up on MudBay soon.

View attachment 2776884

View attachment 2776885

View attachment 2776886
Looks great. What spring rate are you running on your kings?

600 front dropped maybe only 1/8 inch. If I get sag when I add a winch I will go up to 700 as per Kings advice. I feel zero difference in handling after adding the front bumper. Actually dropped my rear down from OME 2723 to 2721 as I don't have as much heavy stuff on the rear as the PO.

Side Shot Saturday….

AF319B02-3C19-41BE-92A0-E6440D67BE03.jpeg

When street cred is more important than street tread. 👍🏽👍🏽
My last set of 35” Toyo MTs only lasted 11 months due to chunking and cuts so it’s about a little bit more than street cred👍

View attachment 2776884

View attachment 2776885

View attachment 2776886
FWIW - I think you'll have to fab your own camera relocation kit. I just installed an ARB on my 2021 yesterday and the camera relocation kit fits into the arb plastic grill insert and bolts to one of the internal supports. Pretty unlikely it will fit in your TJM. ARBs sits about 4" off center as well. The kit does come with two brackets though. One that mounts to the support slightly off center meant to be used if you're running a winch, and another that is meant to be used in the center on a bumper not designed for winch. I have the second un-used if you want it. It would at least give you the camera mount holes and maybe you could modify the bracket from there to work for you.

Just a quick one of the 200 only from this weekend at Potts Mountain in VA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom