Wanted 1HZ Denso Air Conditioning Compressor Suction Manifold and hose-ends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm looking for the following manifold (part number 88371-60300) for my 1HZ conversion:

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 9.20.40 PM.png

I can buy a remanufactured A/C compressor from several vendors, but it seems that they do not come with the suction manifold and the correct part is proving hard to find.

I'm also hoping to pick up a pair of High and low pressure hose ends as well. I just need the hose ends, as I can cut off the crimp and make my own custom lines specific to my application:

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 9.24.45 PM.png

Let me know what you have!

I'm looking for the following manifold (part number 88371-60300) for my 1HZ conversion:

View attachment 2050972

I can buy a remanufactured A/C compressor from several vendors, but it seems that they do not come with the suction manifold and the correct part is proving hard to find.

I'm also hoping to pick up a pair of High and low pressure hose ends as well. I just need the hose ends, as I can cut off the crimp and make my own custom lines specific to my application:

View attachment 2050974

Let me know what you have!

Really weird.....I spent the better part of my morning looking around for this same piece. Couldn't find one.

I have purchased a Denso manifold from Nostalgic Air for our 3FE installs and then just used universal hose ends and hose to make a line. Easy. I might have to do the same thing in my current build because finding this manifold is going to be tough.

@c2dfj45

I'm also wondering if there are many suction manifolds that would work on this style Denso compressor? Seems to me that Denso would likely make a multitude of different manifolds having the same compressor bolt pattern to allow for hoses to connect in different configurations to suit different auto manufacturers' requirements. I was in the local junk yard last weekend and saw a lot of different import models with a Denso compressor that appeared to have the same rectangular manifold footprint as the one we are after.

manifold.PNG

At least in my case, I am not dead-set on a 1HZ/HZJxxx manifold as the engine and A/C compressor was being fitted to a 40-series truck anyway. I don't need the original lines to reach/line up/connect as I'm making my own to begin with. I just need a manifold that will bolt up appropriately to the Denso compressor designed to mate to the 1HZ bracket and pulley idler.

Thoughts?

This is what we use on the 3FE compressor when we do that swap....

Did you find what you were looking for? I'm going thru the same process right now and the link above says it's out of stock. Thanks

This is what we use on the 3FE compressor when we do that swap....

Bumping an old thread - do you know the best place to get adapters for inlet and outlet? I need to make custom lines...

Try Cold Hose.

I am about to show my ignorance about AC fittings, but how do you secure custom hoses to this manifold:

1602100376675.png

I have a manifold for a 10p15c (I think it is factory Land Cruiser):

1602100494373.png

Looks like the manifold for the Toyota fittings is swapped for the part/adapter above.

I am about to show my ignorance about AC fittings, but how do you secure custom hoses to this manifold:

View attachment 2458696

I have a manifold for a 10p15c (I think it is factory Land Cruiser):

View attachment 2458697
Are you saying you'll have the manifold off this compressor available? I'm looking for a stock manifold as an ac tech recently broke off one of the fittings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom