1HDT T-belt/water pump source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a part# for local auto supply places for a timing belt/water pump for a 1HDT? Or know of anyone that might have this stuff in stock on the island?
Thanks!

Rocky Mountain Imports, or RADD cruisers I guess? Both expensive.

Or just order from partsouq and get in in a week or so.

Anyone have a part# for local auto supply places for a timing belt/water pump for a 1HDT? Or know of anyone that might have this stuff in stock on the island?
Thanks!
EBI probably have it and could theoretically get it to you quickly...

IF you can browbeat them into answering a phone call and following through.

Or that Brisbane place. Online auto parts...I've had stuff in my hand from them in 5 days.

I've got some time now, so can wait longer for delivery. I've always been happy with @cruiseroutfit parts/service from past experiences, looks like they're out of stock. If you've got stock, let me know.
Otherwise i'll give partsouq a whirl and see how it goes.
The only problem I've ever had with partsouq is that they'll send a partial order. I ordered a clutch disk and pressure plate from them plus a few other things.

They sent the pressure plate and just cancelled what they didn't have.
I'd have preferred they cancelled the whole order altogether or at least sent a message saying they didn't have everything.

So I had to order a different brand disk and pay shipping twice. Kinda wanted those bits to match. 🙄

Pretty absurd it was cheaper to ship a heavy pressure plate around the world than to buy locally.

I've had really good luck with the Aussie place too. Pretty fast and reasonable shipping.
They have 20% off sales several times a year. Off brand parts but for some stuff who cares.

Toyota parts direct is in Canada. If you know your part numbers you can find a lot on there. You just have to mute Alice or you'll go nuts :lol:
www.toyotapartsdirect.ca

Last edited:
For the next 36 hrs Megazip has a FREE300
Any order over $300 gets FREE SHIPPING from Japan. That's about a $150 dollar saving. Worth thinking about.

I've got some time now, so can wait longer for delivery. I've always been happy with @cruiseroutfit parts/service from past experiences, looks like they're out of stock. If you've got stock, let me know.
Otherwise i'll give partsouq a whirl and see how it goes.

We have dozens ready to go BUT waiting on one seal. That sale has been hard to get our hands-on. In bulk. We could definitely build you a single kit. Shoot me your contact info and I'll pass it along to somebody at the shop that can make that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom