For Sale 1997 Toyota Landcruiser Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
1997 251k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED 17,000

Putting her back up for sale after getting a few issues sorted. Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for two years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is:

Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased, lubed and all that good stuff religiously. I keep an excel sheet for it, have been using Mobil 1 10w-30 and I undercoated her before each winter….used clear film not black to hide things.

ARB Front
NWTI Rear
XO Fab Sliders
Re-upholstered Leather Front and Mid Seats Also Center console pad
Hi Lift Jack Mounted to ARB w/pad
Painted Carpathian Gray 2/22
New Battery 8/22
New Window Runs 9/22
New Powerstop front rotors 7/23
EGR Delete Kit (original parts included)ABS Delete Kit (original parts included)
New OEM Radiator and Hoses 9/22
New Thermostat 9/22
New Hood insulation 1/22
Door Jam switches replaced 1/22
Cooper Discoverer Including Spare 285/75/16 1/22 @ 238k
New Denso Starter 3/22
Toyota Premium Car Horn (from 200 series)
OEM Clear Corner Lights 3/23
Clear Signal Lights
LED Dual DRL and Signal Lights in ARB
Pioneer Bluetooth head unit with Rear View Camera
New Speakers all around
Keyless Entry Remote Start Alarm
Wired TPMS
ALL Interior lights replaced with LED (dash, controls, domes…everything)
Kut Snake Fender Flares
New Hood Insulation
Teq and 100 series Badging
Third row removed but I have them
Black Dash Trim Kit (only used partially)
Knuckles Rebuilt 12/21
New Tie Rods 12/21
New Advics Brake Master Cylinder 10/21
Traction Boards/Axe/Shovel Mounts
Differential Plug kit 12/21
New Dimmer switch 2/22
New OEM Reusable Air Filter
All Belts replaced 5/23 245k
Throttle Body/Manifold Cleaned 5/23 245k
Dobinsons 1.75” Suspension Kit:
C59-210V
C59-221V
GS59-683
GS59-682
SD59-824 (steering damper)
RB59-522K (caster correction bushings)

Known issues:

I had her fully inspected which I will pass along of course with pics and the report revealed the oil pan is leaking. I was going to get it done along with the other issues but instead have decided to sell. Many people have told me not to bother with it as I barely get a drop a night on the floor of the garage, with the joke that it is "rust proofing" and that someone would fix it in their garage for the price of a tube of sealant vs what I would pay at a shop.

I have an intermittent steering wheel squeak/rubbing type sound. Inspection showed it to be the rubber in the boot and was told there was no need to address it. Inspection report came with pics I can provide.

Common rust in corner of rear hatch window, I had this treated when she was painted but it’s there

Cosmetic crap:

Windshield buckeyes

Common crack in dash at center of steering wheel, not a bad one but it’s there

Rear badging is misaligned

Rear bumper needs to be adjusted, low on one side

Steering Wheel has a nice stitched wrap on it, I’ve never removed it I’m assuming it doesn’t look too good under there

Thank you

IMG_9838.jpg
IMG_9838.jpg
IMG_9839.jpg
IMG_9840.jpg
IMG_9841.jpg
IMG_9842.jpg
IMG_9843.jpg
IMG_9844.jpg
IMG_9845.jpg
IMG_9846.jpg
IMG_9847.jpg

Clean Rig, fair price !!
GLWS

Clean Rig, fair price !!
GLWS

Thanks brother, my thought process was to just rip the band aid off and get it over with because I know I'm going to instantly regret it but it just doesn't work anymore with my new business commute to keep her and I'm not going to just let her sit in the garage collecting dust.

Already picked up a GX to replace her but I've been driving her again the past few days to work for people who want to potentially come see her and man I forgot how nice she drives....

It is what it is, time to move on I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom