For Sale 1979 HJ47 RHD Diesel - CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1979 HJ 47 Troopy Located in Northern CA
H diesel 3.6L
4spd Manual
Jump Seats (no belts)
Runs, drives, stops
Needs some rust repair
Currently not titled, will be working on this soon if I do it price will go UP!
Must pickup with trailer from San Jose CA
Dog not included!
Video going down the road

$15,500
Jeremy 831-824-4434
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG

Previous owner put that there because the driver seat bracket needs repair. Doesn't actually do anything.

Why does someone need a trailer to pick it up? Can they bring a temporary transport registration with them or is the vehicle not roadworthy?

Why does someone need a trailer to pick it up? Can they bring a temporary transport registration with them or is the vehicle not roadworthy?

Blinkers need work (aftermarket LED need resistors) but if you wanted to get a transport permit sure that works too, my main reason for specifying trailer was lack of registration which makes insurance difficult (required even for transport permit some policies will cover newly purchased) personally rather be safe then sorry and bring a trailer. If you are South SF Bay area, I'd drive it. Work will continue as I still own it and the price will adjust as well. Not in a rush to sell but if the right buyer is out there I'll let it go. I also have all the import documents for next owner so doing a VIN verification will not be difficult.

And a wheel chock in front of the rear wheel indicates that the parking brake might be non-functional.

1derere - where do you find oil filters for your H engine?

OEM bumpers still available from toyota dealers

Did this move or is it still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom