For Sale 1984 hj47 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Morehead City, North Carolina United States
I have a 1984 hj47 for sale $15k. The engine has been rebuilt and installed. Not running it needs a starter and some love been sitting due to the shop where it is at losing help. The 47 was imported from Australia with a clean NC title it has a 5 speed transmission in it. The body is rusted but I have most of the new body parts needed. The back is full of fenders quarter panels window gaskets the sliding window rebuild kits floor panels all kinds of stuff probably 10k in parts in the back wait to be installed.

20240127_092041.jpg

20240127_092023.jpg

20240127_092006.jpg

20240127_092555.jpg

WTF!!!

has the engine ran since the rebuild? do you have a starter and it just doesn't work or does it need a whole new starter? 12v or 24v?

has the engine ran since the rebuild? do you have a starter and it just doesn't work or does it need a whole new starter? 12v or 24v?
Yes it has run since the rebuild. Got it installed and ran it a few times hooking things up and testing then a solenoid went bad. I was putting a battery switch in and discovered a terminal on the starter had rusted and was spinning out of the starter not the nut coming off the terminal. I don't have a new starter yet but have the old one is still on it. It is 12v. Just lost steam on it I have 3 builds going on right now. Doing my best to get back to it and get all 3 done or gone this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom