SOLD 1979 hj45 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Morehead City, North Carolina United States
I have a 1979 hj45 truck for sale it was imported from Australia with a clean NC title. it has a flat aluminum tray bed with fold down sides. Big aluminum front bumper. H engine with 4 speed transmission. Body was disassembled and painted cab didn't co.e off the frame. Frame and under side of the cab were rhino lined most all the window gaskets and door seals were replaced. It has been sitting due to the shop losing help. Just needs the lights rewired rims and tires and a little love to finish it

20221227_141123.jpg

20221227_141113.jpg

20221227_141104.jpg

20210622_122322.jpg

20210622_122139.jpg

I have a 1979 hj45 truck for sale it was imported from Australia with a clean NC title. it has a flat aluminum tray bed with fold down sides. Big aluminum front bumper. H engine with 4 speed transmission. Body was disassembled and painted cab didn't co.e off the frame. Frame and under side of the cab were rhino lined most all the window gaskets and door seals were replaced. It has been sitting due to the shop losing help. Just needs the lights rewired rims and tires and a little love to finish it

View attachment 3583047

View attachment 3583048

View attachment 3583049

View attachment 3583047

View attachment 3583048

View attachment 3583049

View attachment 3583050

View attachment 3583051
Sorry forgot the price asking $18k

Does the truck run? What do you know about the H engine that is in it?

Cheers

Truck runs. It is a little hard to start. I think most of that is it doesn't get run that much. Lights need rewired or cleaned up. The engine was good when I put it in the shop talked about maybe rebuilding it but everything looked really good when they did a tune up so decided not to. As far as I know it is original

Truck runs. It is a little hard to start. I think most of that is it doesn't get run that much. Lights need rewired or cleaned up. The engine was good when I put it in the shop talked about maybe rebuilding it but everything looked really good when they did a tune up so decided not to. As far as I know it is original
Thanks. How much time has passed since it ran well until now? Do you have any videos of it running?

Pictures/videos of the interior/engine bay would be awesome, also. General walk around of exterior, also. Does it have power steering? Disc brakes up front? Heater? Assuming no AC.

Definitely a cool looking rig!

Thanks wish I could get good people around here and get it Finnished

I did I hope to get there tomorrow and get it for you. I work a lot so takes me some time. No AC or power steering no disc brakes. Does have heater.

I did I hope to get there tomorrow and get it for you. I work a lot so takes me some time. No AC or power steering no disc brakes. Does have heater.
All good-keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom