For Sale 1973 FJ55 Very Original $7K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling a 73 FJ55. It is very original and a fairly clean car. I was going to commence a full restoration on the car but have decided its not the way I want to go. The car also comes with all my miscellaneous parts including various interior and exterior trim and molding pieces, three rust free straight doors, windshield and cargo glass weather-stripping, and random other pieces. I recently went through and pulled everything off the motor prepped and painted the motor and all components. I installed a 6 to 1 header and custom magnaflow exhaust. Truck has a four inch lift with all new shocks. Disc brake front end was installed and drastically improves the stopping power over the factory drums. Truck retains original steel wheels and hubcaps with 33x12.5x15 mud terrain tires that are nearly new. Interior is all original not modified. Headliner is tattered and falling out, but complete with all bows. Seats are torn up and will need to be recovered. Original rubber floor mats. All gauges and dials work and are original. Just went through and repaired the rear slide up glass and it now works!!! Motor runs great and transmission shifts smoothly. Lots of work done to the car, call for more details.
These old 55’s are becoming increasingly more difficult to find. This is a very good running car as is or a perfect candidate for a restoration.
Call or Text Erich @ (714) 488-2100
$7,000.00 OBO

20120802_171737 (1).jpg

20120802_171809.jpg

20120802_172043.jpg

55s are great rigs, market is real soft for them.

Nice rig good luck....:beer:

Rob

location?

Wow. I wish I was ready for this. Great looking truck. GLWS.

It's probably somewhere in Cali, judging by the owner's area code. Those are some loooong shackles.
Didn't know anyone would mount 12" wide tires on 6" wide rims. My favorite Pig color scheme. GLWS.

The truck is located in orange county California. Yeah, the shackles are long but they do the job. The PO made them to gain a quick inch of lift.

You mistakenly (and repeatedly) call this fine piece of Toyota engineering a "car"... just pointing it out.

Very nice rig, and not a bad price!! GLWS

I apologize for my misappropriation.

The term "car" was being used in the general sense of it's diction. I shall be more conscious of my word choice in the future.

Price drop!! Grab it for only $6,300!!!

Yes, I'll get those up today. If you look on my craigslist you'll see a link to photobucket and YouTube.

California craigslist, orange county, search landcruiser under cars and trucks for sale by owner.

I am selling a 73 FJ55. It is very original and a fairly clean car. I was going to commence a full restoration on the car but have decided its not the way I want to go. The car also comes with all my miscellaneous parts including various interior and exterior trim and molding pieces, three rust free straight doors, windshield and cargo glass weather-stripping, and random other pieces. I recently went through and pulled everything off the motor prepped and painted the motor and all components. I installed a 6 to 1 header and custom magnaflow exhaust. Truck has a four inch lift with all new shocks. Disc brake front end was installed and drastically improves the stopping power over the factory drums. Truck retains original steel wheels and hubcaps with 33x12.5x15 mud terrain tires that are nearly new. Interior is all original not modified. Headliner is tattered and falling out, but complete with all bows. Seats are torn up and will need to be recovered. Original rubber floor mats. All gauges and dials work and are original. Just went through and repaired the rear slide up glass and it now works!!! Motor runs great and transmission shifts smoothly. Lots of work done to the car, call for more details.
These old 55’s are becoming increasingly more difficult to find. This is a very good running car as is or a perfect candidate for a restoration.
Call or Text Erich @ (714) 488-2100
$7,000.00 OBO

Did this truck have disk breaks ?

I just found this add online and its wrecked But if it has disk breaks I might try and buy it.

Nevermind - old thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom