FJ55 | FJ56

J50 : Toyota 55-series / 56-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

We are selling our beloved “IDAPIG”. 1971 FJ55, 3 on tree, 1F with just 66k original miles. We found her in Cambridge, Idaho where she was literally in a barn for the last few decades! Needless to say she is in fantastic original shape- and yes…has rust in the usual piggy ways but overall in great original condition. Since we have owned we have: replaced windshield and rubber, steering box (Mark’s Cruisers), Alcan 2” lift, drag links, tie rods, new upholstery, original mats (still had), roof racks, new tires, carb, muffler, master clutch and more. I have in parts: floor pan for driver side which should be replaced at some point (previous owner repaired). Brake drums from Mark's Cruisers, Headers (JT cruisers) and extra rubber and...
1970 Toyota Landcruiser FJ55 three on the tree 4WD with working original factory winch. The vehicle starts but needs a new carburetor kit. It ran great before we parked it a year ago. It is a great working project, but we just don't have the time for it anymore. Our loss is your gain. Clear title. No holds or trades. Serious inquiries only; $4990 obo
So I have decided to sell the 55 after all. (Nor Cal) Santa Rosa Asking $20k. This is my daily driver. Just drove it 150 miles to Sacramento area and back. Easily 65 mph. Mixed Freeway/Hwy and in town. Zero issues. My plan was to drive it to the Pig Party in New Mexico as is with no worries. 05/70 Rebuilt desmogged 2F in the the late 90's. I have all the paper work 3 Speed on the tree. I have a 74 4 speed transmission/bellhousing and clutch fork. Would not need to change out transfer case. It does leak at the transmission. Saginaw Power Steering. 81,000 miles . EMU Dakar heavy duty rear/ light front lift kit from Cruiser Outfitters. 16x7 Smoothies backspaced to 3 7/8" with 285/75/16 M/T's about 2000 miles on them maybe less. Floors need...
55 is in ABQ NM. I’m here till Tuesday, then headed back to GA/FL. Can arrange whatever pickup with my brother or I can fly back if needed. 73 fj55 all vins match Clean Cali title. Spent time in Cali, AZ, CO, and NM from the paperwork that comes with it. LP will not come with the 55. My brother bought this for me and it’s a bit too nice a patina ride for me to spray a color I want. If it was rusted out I wouldn’t care, but to me it should stay stock paint with how nice it is. So if someone is interested here it is. I’m still hunting a house in the worst buyers market ever currently so this is months out for me. Can take pictures of whatever you’d like. Personally I have never seen an unrestored this clean. PO had it garaged while...
Not mine. 1979 landcruiser FJ55 land Cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner -... - https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/lawrenceville-1979-landcruiser-fj55/7443629542.html
DRIVES EXTREMELY WELL, VERY RELIABLE. ODOMETER SHOWS 51,700 ORIGINAL MILES. ALWAYS GARAGED. VIN# FJ5578165 $42,500 ORIG. 2F – 135 HP / 6 CAR COVER (NEVER USED) ORIG. 4 SPD TRANSMISSION CARGO MAT 4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES NEW SEAT BELTS BFG 31 X 10 50R15LT TRAILER HITCH POWER STEERING INSULATED BODY PANELS AIR CONDITIONING BLUE TOOTH SOUND SYSTEM CUSTOM DOOR PANELS FRESH SUSPENSION LED LIGHTING ROOF RACK UNDERCOATED NEW SHOCK ABSORBERS NEW DOOR SEALS FUNCTIONAL TAILGATE
Truck is back and complete and ready to sell. Below is a short list 1995 Cadillac LT1 and 4l60e auto trans with 60 series land cruiser transfer case 60 series axles that are sprung over 60 series power steering setup upgraded to 60 series booster and brake master cylinder 4x4 labs hi-steer with one ton tie rod ends 35x12.5 BFG KM2 tires on method wheels BMW 3 series front seats interior has been sprayed with raptor liner. Under the liner is 3 layers of spray sound deadner I built this 9 years ago and everything has about 2k miles on it. Went a different route and had plans to fully restore it but it’s time to let it go. There is a lot more done than what the list above says, easier to talk on the phone about it all. I have a ton of...
1978 Toyota FJ55 LandCruiser New interior Vintage Air AC Holly Sniper/Mosley Motors EFI Electric Power Steering from City Racer New wheels/tires with original wheels/hubcaps and set of mounted tires Below is a link to photos and a video. Also included is a copy of receipt showing some of the work completed by Cruiser Corps in OKC Photos $40,000
Runs. Stops. Plenty of rust and bed liner. 4200.00 come get her. Contact for more pictures and video of it running.
Listing a 1976 FJ55 for a friend and fellow MUD member @76WestTXPig. • 1976 FJ55 • 54,000 on ODO most likely 154,000. • Original 2F, Trans and T/C. • Spring Green and White. (it has been repainted at some point in its life but correct color and original to this pig) • • 31 X 10.5 BFG KO2 on white wagon wheels. • Knuckles, all tre's, new steering stabilizer, new front brakes, rotors, calipers, hoses, rear disc swap using 80 series non-ABS master cylinder was performed by Classic Cruisers recently. • All 4 door cards are in good condition, seats are original with tears from 45 years of existing and being used. Rear cargo cards are present but not great. • Original rubber mats are in place with SOR FJ55 Carpet kit from front to back. •...
Top Bottom