SOLD California 1976 FJ55 Land Crusier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Color
Red
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

First things first i'm representing this sale for an elderly friend of mine, potential buyers this will be shown by appointment only.

Location: Buellton, California (roughly 2.5 hours north of Los Angeles or 4.5 hours south of San Francisco)

1976 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser
Chevy V8 conversion
FJ60 power steering box swap
4 Speed manual trans
Front disc brake axle
Clean California title in hand in owners name
Current non op status with California DMV (No back fees)
Starts, runs, and drives has been sitting the past 2 years since her husband has passed.
Rust issues I can clearly see that present are the roof.
Overall the rest of the FJ55 presents itself fairly decent on the paint and bodywork.
As far as the state of California goes with this V8 swap being smog legal I have absolutely no idea as so many things have changed over the years with BAR. The husband pursued obtaining a smog on it through a BAR referee but never fully completed the process. Buyers in state or out of state this is an as is sale. No further work will be completed and please pursue your own research prior to purchase to understand smog rules and regulations. Again, this vehicle will be sold as is and will not smogged.

Asking price of $24,000 please message with any further questions comments or concerns.
icloud photo link (These take a moment to load)

photos

Respectfully,
-Joe

IMG_3544.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom