1966 FJ45V build thread...this may take a while.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

new seat mount and brace too. I don't have a front seat yet. A friend is making replica ones which should be available soon

thev199.jpg

Very impressive fab work!!
Is your guy interested in doing a run of floors for us rusted out LV floor club folks?
I would imagine not but I just have to ask.

Very impressive fab work!!
Is your guy interested in doing a run of floors for us rusted out LV floor club folks?
I would imagine not but I just have to ask.
he probably would, but a friend of mine is tooling up do do them, so i don't want to "cut his lunch" on them.

he probably would, but a friend of mine is tooling up do do them, so i don't want to "cut his lunch" on them.

Well that would be awesome! Let me know. Thanks

And those floors look great!

due to covid, project has really slowed to a snails pace. Hope to get some paint on it in the next few months. Doing lots of small things and getting all the details right before paint. Some final shrinkage underway on the roof. Still have to install captive nuts for internal braces.

vroof.jpeg

vrroof1.jpeg

Man, I can't beleive that i have missed this entire thread until now. I would be in for floors as well, i missed my chance a few years back with the pilgram floors. Also could use a set of lower sills both sides, and a rear sill...

Man, I can't beleive that i have missed this entire thread until now. I would be in for floors as well, i missed my chance a few years back with the pilgram floors. Also could use a set of lower sills both sides, and a rear sill...
Was just thinking the same thing. Impressive work so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom