Builds 1966 FJ40 Frame-Off Build (3rd Generation Owner) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason, your truck simply couldn’t have turned out better, completely amazing. Really cool that it’s made it’s way back into a Toyota showroom 53 years later

@skidplate I left the keys with the dealership. Feel free to take it outside the day of the rally and park it back inside after the show :p
Do I have to clean off the mud before I put it back?...…………………;)..jk. Will miss you at the swap meet. Thanks for the support!

Wow. Just wow. This thing is absolutely stunning. Making me have impure thoughts about using my '71 spring green 40 as a victim to try and replicate! What is the status of this gem @Jason Reed ? I hope she is still in the family and getting used for ice cream and coffee runs?

Oil filter mount and oil line routing is complete. Took a variety of 4AN fittings but it’ll clear the factory exhaust

View attachment 1574118

Also started to route and create the main fuel line from the fuel pump to the carb. I don’t have the proper M10x1.0 carb fitting at this point to complete it but the routing is clean and simple

View attachment 1574120

View attachment 1574122

View attachment 1574119
What are the size of the fittings that go into the block?

Ok, this jogs my memory. The fittings ”should” be 1/8” BSP but I did this a long time ago and cant definitively remember. I handmade the 4an lines

Ok, this jogs my memory. The fittings ”should” be 1/8” BSP but I did this a long time ago and cant definitively remember. I handmade the 4an lines
Ok. From Toyota Matt he says 1/8 BSPT and I bought a couple of them. I already have them, but haven't had a chance to verify those are correct. Once I do, I'll update this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom