GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brand new, all those mods were added by the dealer. Park place Lexus in Plano. I'd highly recommend if anyone's in the market. In fact, there's another lifted white 460 with a similar setup plus a front runner RTT and awning. I'll try to get a better pic of it tomorrow

View attachment 2185147

Yessir. Thanks! It's got tint too.

Interesting! It's cool to see them take that kind of risk with this product line. I bought my first three Lexus products from them, the first two were at their old dealership (now gone) off of Preston and the GB toll. The third one we bought at the new dealership off of the DNT back in 2013 when it first opened. I lived at Parker and Midway for nearly eight years. I don't miss much about DFW but I do have some very good friends who still live there and we visit a few times every year. Anyways, very cool to see them selling modified vehicles just like the domestics have been doing for years. Now lets see them do an AHC sensor lift LX on 34's!!!

Interesting! It's cool to see them take that kind of risk with this product line. I bought my first three Lexus products from them, the first two were at their old dealership (now gone) off of Preston and the GB toll. The third one we bought at the new dealership off of the DNT back in 2013 when it first opened. I lived at Parker and Midway for nearly eight years. I don't miss much about DFW but I do have some very good friends who still live there and we visit a few times every year. Anyways, very cool to see them selling modified vehicles just like the domestics have been doing for years. Now lets see them do an AHC sensor lift LX on 34's!!!

Yeah. It's an impressive dealership and I had a great experience. Sounds like I'm right in your old neighborhood. We're near DNT and Parker. I'll get in touch in PM to ask for some good family adventure destinations.

What year is it? From your photos, you're off to a good start, right out of the gate!

Thanks. It's a 2019 w/premium package. The one still available w/ the RTT is 2019 w/premium and sport asthetics package.

Out at Pilot Rock trail this weekend

A1F20879-F26F-4D73-AC8F-4918C2163D4E.jpeg

C1354677-778D-43CC-BC9E-DA5BC0A03120.png

Just a hint for the top photo, next time when everyone is airing down their tires ask that they face the camera, not their butts! :rofl:

Looks like another dealer is getting in on the modified GX kick, this time at the San Antonio dealer. I'll admit that's the first time I've ever looked at that color and admired it.

PlwM0if.jpg

5HeFn4q.jpg

efBDbY1.jpg

Is that the top of Santiago Peak (AKA Saddleback mountain)?

Yes, well on the way. We stopped to take the sunset pics on Mojeska.
Beautiful picture! I knew I recognized that landscape! Is Mojeska trail open now? Did you check out Blue Jay campground gate?

Beautiful picture! I knew I recognized that landscape! Is Mojeska trail open now? Did you check out Blue Jay campground gate?
I was up at bluejay around christmas. The road to main divide was blocked at Falcon Campground. Holly Jim is also closed.
I think the only way up is Maple Springs on the OC side, and Bedford Rd on the Corona side.

Here's mine (wife's :() DD....purchased used 1/24/20 w/95K miles

'11 GX 460 Premium...in all my searches...this is the only one I found for

sale at the time with the Levinson sound system in...Nav and all the other cool features

Had in transferred in from NV to SLC through CarMax......overall 4.5 star rating to CM.....

Two previous owners in AZ & NV....plan to completely go over & replace filters/fluids

Plugs/oils.....serpetine belt etc.....possible later Ironman lift.....better AT tires

My first Lexus product.....but have always owned a Toyota...Lame driveway pic.......

aWsoCKd.jpg

Here's mine (wife's :() DD....purchased used 1/24/20 w/95K miles

'11 GX 460 Premium...in all my searches...this is the only one I found for

sale at the time with the Levinson sound system in...Nav and all the other cool features

Had in transferred in from NV to SLC through CarMax......overall 4.5 star rating to CM.....

Two previous owners in AZ & NV....plan to completely go over & replace filters/fluids

Plugs/oils.....serpetine belt etc.....possible later Ironman lift.....better AT tires

My first Lexus product.....but have always owned a Toyota...Lame driveway pic.......

aWsoCKd.jpg

Levinson sound system is completely worth it. Wife has the same system in her GSF. 90% of my pics when I add something is in my garage or driveway. Ha...great looking purchase bro. 🤙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom