15 June - Come hang in Manassas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm thinking of the Ornery Taproom at 7:00pm on Wednesday, June 15, 2022. It's about the furthest I can venture from my geriatric babysitting duties that I'm passing off onto somebody else for the evening. Been a while since I've seen a lot of you - or any adults without cognitive issues when I'm in VA so far this year! Their calendar, at this point, doesn't have anything on it for that night so maybe it'll be kinda quiet. They don't have food, so eat before you arrive.

8088 Flannery Ct. Manassas, VA 20109

Located off Wellington Rd in Bristow, behind Merrifield Garden Center, just 1.5 miles from Jiffy Lube Live Pavilion, with easy access off I-66 exit #43.

While officially a Manassas address, we realize that most guests will know this area as “Bristow” and therefore refer to our location as Bristow.

:beer:

21401 to 20109

1654644016471.jpeg

There's a good chance I'll be there

I'll be at obedience training ... for the dog.

FYI - On Wed. Nissan Pavillion (aka) will be host to:

Train - AM Gold Tour presented by Save Me San Francisco Wine CoMore Info​

Wed • Jun 15 • 6:30 PM
Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

After looking it up..
Train is an American rock band from San Francisco, formed in 1993. As of 2022, the band consists of Pat Monahan (lead vocals), Taylor Locke (guitar, vocals), Hector Maldonado (bass, vocals), Jerry Becker (keyboards, guitar), Matt Musty (drums), Sakai Smith (backup vocals), and Nikita Houston (backup vocals).[1][2][3]

Good info, Faith; I hadn't thought to check that schedule. But, I'm not too worried about the show at JLL. Ornery can be gotten to via Balls Ford Rd from the Manassas side and Linton Hall Rd to Devlin Rd on the Gainesville side, totally avoiding the Wellington Rd traffic. And having a show going on so close will keep at least that many people away from the place...at least the 30 people who bought tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom