120 series Photos! (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's my 2005 with KDSS, bought a month ago with 74,200 miles...

*edit It's actually the wife's, lol.

image-1945761770.jpg

Installed some IPF 901XS driving lights last week.

The output from the new 100w H9 bulbs is much better than the 65w bulbs that came with the previous gen 900XS lights.

image-3172420693.jpg

The beast in its natural habitat..
IMG_20130706_191340_575.jpg

And hauling the other toys
IMG_20130806_203810_946.jpg

a few recent favorites
P1070570-1.jpg

Last edited:
Prado 120 Spotted in USA

Panama plates at the local carwash/gas n' go in Phoenix. I did a double take. Now kind of kicking myself for not talking to the owner.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Panama plates at the local carwash/gas n' go in Phoenix. I did a double take. Now kind of kicking myself for not talking to the owner.

Sweet! Yes you should have waited. :D

-Daniel Kent

Hi, I'm from Australia and been looking in the 70 series section where there are heaps of pics, but where are the 120 series pics?

Just click on my sig...all sorts of build and wheeling pics of mine

Seth, did you get your Southern Style Speed front bumper installed @ Overland Expo? Looks great BTW...

Yes we did, they did a great job. We are planning all kinds of stuff for Lexy this year, be sure to follow us on Facebook @ Adventure Driven for updates :)

Seth

My 2004 GX470. Not expedition-ready, but it gets the job done.

Icon Stage 2 lift kit, Cooper 285/70/17 AT'3, Konig Six Shooter 17 x 8 zero offset rims, COMPLETELY de-badged, plasti-dipped grill. Grom USB2P USB port, WeatherTech laser mats, K4O F/R radar detectors., K4O Front l@dar detector/j@mmer. Blueskysea G1W Dashcam.

Cruising the gold mining district in central Nevada this week.

rrgrade_zps1cca2f19.jpg

goldf_zps2244beed.jpg

Laramie Wyoming 9 days ago.
Laramie_zpsf228d091.jpg

2004 GX470. ExPo member TexGX built it. I bought it. Blacked out the rims (Plasti Dipped), relocated the backup camera (custom tire mount obscured it) and just driving it for now... More to come...

View attachment 898663 View attachment 898664

I'm curious about your front bumper. Do you have any pics of how you mounted the winch? What did you find to mount under there?

...via IH8MUD app

Here are a few from the Overland Expo
Seth

Hey Seth, what is the wheel and tire size you went with? I'm definitely going to be running ST MAXX's again so glad to see they look so good on yours. Also loving the bumpers, I can't wait to put my order in for mine soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom