100 Series grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The product offered here is a replacement grill for the 100 Series Land Cruiser. Built from 12 gauge cold rolled steel. The design has much thought put towards water drainage and rust prevention. These grills will be shipped bare (without paint) It is up to the buyer to powder coat or paint the grill. Additionally, there are several emblem options, or blank. The grill panels are emblem specific, and the buyer will need to purchase the emblem and install it. I can provide the link to buy the correct emblem. There are only a few pictures I have available currently. Honeycomb hole pattern is not built yet but will be soon, it has very little air flow obstruction. Also, I have increased the size of the holes in the panels, the hole size in the pictures is the old, smaller hole size.

1. 12 gauge welded steel, approximately 18lbs.
2. Only uses lower, center factory mount hole. Does not mount to the weak plastic headlights.
3. Shipped bare steel.
4. Buyer purchases emblem.
5. Assembly requires to install front panel after paint. Bolt and nut assembly, hardware included.
6. If vehicle has been damaged or wrecked, no guarantee it will fit properly.
7. 2 different hole opening options, round or honeycomb.
8. No official air flow testing has been performed.

Price with shipping $499

IMG_7301.JPG

IMG_7311.JPG

IMG_7631.JPG

IMG_7636.JPG

IMG_7641.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings Kelly!

How do I order one of these grills?

Best regards,
Bill

Greetings Kelly!

How do I order one of these grills?

Best regards,
Bill
I can put you on the list. Once I reach 5 people that need grills then I will take a $200 deposit from everyone. You are the 1st one!

Im excited to see this grill! First of it's kind I've seen for the 100 series platform and its unique for sure. For anyone who is hesistant about the airflow testing comment, refer to his Moab Trip Report thread to see his rig out there and not experiencing a single problem the entire trip. As well as a few good pics of the grill in the wild:)

[Reserved for a review]

Any pics of the honeycomb option?

They all look good but the hex pattern looks awesome!

Got to test fit the grill today and man do I love it! First thing I noticed was how beefy it is but not overkill like some grills that are offered for other vehicles. It really fits with the Land Cruiser personality if that makes any sense. It follows all the lines of the hood and headlights extremely well, and IMHO it looks far better than the flimsy plastic grill that looked like it could break at any moment just by leaning on it while working in the engine bay. Now I have to wait on the sandblasting and powder coating before final installation!

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

Wow! Looks great! I was thinking on a 2 tone color. Still undecided on hex pattern or circles.

@TheForger What bumper is that?
I'm still undecided on my colors but will most likely do all black and something special with the emblem. The hex pattern is sweet and I might have to get my hands on one of them in the future. The bumper is the "new" BIOR bumper from Mike.

Looks great. Am anxious to get mine for my 07.

@kelly saad, Do you have anything available for the LX470?
I have the 98-02 LX 470 now. I am currently making the 03-07 but need a vehicle to fit it on. This week I will be fitting the LX 470 7” headlight conversion and hoping I can make it work, looks promising so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom