TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, we're IN!! Watch this space for all the excitment!! :rolleyes: :D

As of today, a few have checked in at the Spanish Trails RV Park, including the Shaman & Nakman and the Cascade Cruisers contingent. bh4rnnr & I are roughing it in the condos across the road. :grinpimp:

someone has to be the first....

this thread is worthless without pics!

(bastids....have a great week!!) :flipoff2:

Well, the weather has been good. Wheeled yesterday day on cliff hanger. after I got around to doing something:grinpimp: Learned not to put on sunscreen after a few cold ones:eek: Also learned to lock in the hubs when out on the trail:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:flipoff2: Woo hoo! Counting down the days......

But I have to agree....
thumb_thisthreadisworthless.gif

OK, couple early pics no action shots yet.....:crybaby:

From the rookie....:D
CM06.jpg
CM0601.jpg

Cant wait leaving in the morning!! All packed up almost ready to go, got to pick up CM Hats for BVB and take a young man to get his driving permit.;)

last-minute wrenching :rolleyes:, plan to leave AZ Tuesday and arrive Wednesday :bounce:

if you see someone slow on I-17, the Rez, Monument Valley, Lockhart Basin Trail, with a GM ChaseTruck, that's me ;p

Here's Perry hogging the garage at the condo. So sweet not to be camping! ;p

What's really impressive is I've posted these pics using my Blackberry 7130e data access feature . :grinpimp:
Small 043.JPG

Thanks Chris for posting. Think i'd better getting around to re-newing that star:rolleyes: . Looking forward to another fine week(anything is better than workingon rattles right:confused: ).

P.s, also learned a fine way to open bottled brews on the runner:grinpimp: (think i'll go open one now:flipoff2: )

eh, let's see some pics of the campground!

any "snow" there?

e9999 said:
eh, let's see some pics of the campground!

any "snow" there?
that was only at slickrock...that's the reason for trying spanish trails this year.

Help Needed !

sorry For Interupting! This Is Seans Friend Zach. I Am Posting This For Sean Because He Broke Down In Grand Junction And Is In Great Need Of A Used Or New Steering Gear Box That Will Fit A 1994 Toyota Landcruiser. If You Can Help Out In Anyway Or Have Any Good Ideas For Getting These Parts In Grand Junction
Call Sean At (970) 690-3291. Thanks A Lot For The Help And Good Luck To Everyone Out There.

Another year and another Cruiser Moab gone and I wish the heck I was thier.....

Lucky sons of guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom