TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Chris, Thanks for the tip. Does anyone have the number at the camp ground he is at?

Looks like you guys are having a great time at Moab already! Wish I could make it out there. This side excursion in Grand Junction got the best of me that's for sure. First I toasted something in my front diff then after taking off the front shaft and hubs I sheered the power steering box shaft clean off :) Definately had an interesting day getting it back down Billings Canyon.

Anyhow thanks Zach for originally posting up my delima. I hope I can find a steering box somewhere!

Everyone else have a great time in Moab!!!

Radd Cruisers said:
Another year and another Cruiser Moab gone and I wish the heck I was thier.....

Lucky sons of guns.

Not gone yet....you still can make it! :D

Have fun ya bastids.........................

actionjackson said:
Hi Chris, Thanks for the tip. Does anyone have the number at the camp ground he is at?

Looks like you guys are having a great time at Moab already! Wish I could make it out there. This side excursion in Grand Junction got the best of me that's for sure. First I toasted something in my front diff then after taking off the front shaft and hubs I sheered the power steering box shaft clean off :) Definately had an interesting day getting it back down Billings Canyon.

Anyhow thanks Zach for originally posting up my delima. I hope I can find a steering box somewhere!

sean, look up mike goodnight, he's lives in g/j
rustyjustin on pirate should be able to lead you in the right direction.

You going Phil??

To all those that are there/going there, enjoy yourselves and be safe! I wish I could make it out. Maybe next year...

:cheers:

Thanks For The Pictures, I Really Apperciate It ... How Is The Weather Down There In Moab. Im Coming Down Wed Morning, Stay At Goose Island, KOA Was Full... Our Group Is Call Worldwide Off-Road. Its Just The Name Of Our Little Shop.... But Here A Pic Of Our Group, Green One Is Sunset Orange Pearl Now...

Here We Are With A Broken Pinion On Poisen Spider Going The Golden Spike On Cruise Moab.....
123321.jpg

Have fun everybody, I'll see you in two years (*((^%$&**()( finals!!!!)

I'll still try to make it to Moab in the Spring/Fall, but I know it ain't the same without TLCA! Now post up some more pics to take our minds off of our junk that's stayin' put right here!

I'm officially jealous....:frown: next year...note to self...don't wreck your vehicle a few months before cruise moab...

whats the info on the Condo...I'm ALL up fo that!

actionjackson said:

uncle ben found a box....i'll be bringing it out today. when i get there depends on when the box gets in my hands....i don't have a cell phone, but i'll call you when i leave and if i don't find ya right away, i'll call when i get into town...

Full_M3tal said:
Thanks For The Pictures, I Really Apperciate It ... How Is The Weather Down There In Moab. Im Coming Down Wed Morning, Stay At Goose Island, KOA Was Full... Our Group Is Call Worldwide Off-Road. Its Just The Name Of Our Little Shop.... But Here A Pic Of Our Group, Green One Is Sunset Orange Pearl Now...

Here We Are With A Broken Pinion On Poisen Spider Going The Golden Spike On Cruise Moab.....

you guys saved my butt last year, have fun!
i wont be needing a spare 3rd this year...........wont be making the trip :frown:

:beer: :beer:

Howdy guys! Wish I was with you. Send more PIX! Have lotsa fun!

reffug said:
Have fun ya bastids.........................

have fun moving boxes...

:D :flipoff2: :D

nuclearlemon said:
uncle ben found a box....i'll be bringing it out today. when i get there depends on when the box gets in my hands....i don't have a cell phone, but i'll call you when i leave and if i don't find ya right away, i'll call when i get into town...

Thanks all who offered help! We sourced the box, we arrainged pick up and hand off and it has a ride to Grand Junction. Sean should have it back on black top tonight or in the AM. Again thank you to all....it's always a good feeling to know that Cruiserheads cover each others back when needed! :cool:

still waiting on kipper to return with the steering box. after driving all the way down to englewood, they told him it was at their "other lot" which is apparently another 26 miles + south of there. hopefully i'll be leaving there. will probably call my friends in junction and stay with them tonight and head into moab in the am.

X2

Anyone know if Bob Bankcroft from Oregon showed in his 60 series with 1HZturbo. Last I spoke with him he was coming down to the last day and still had some things to do to his rig.

Rob

FJBen said:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: very cool guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom